Darth Revan - don’t mess it up!

Don’t make him counter everything like Revan, or this game is going down the toilet fast.

Replies

• Aussiepump
    110 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    What ever is coming isnt going to over throw reven. Yes it will probably beat him but the meta will still be...maybe 50%+ reven cause everyone isnt and doesnt have the $$ to het a head of the pack
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I find their timing a bit off...the event should have been announced this last week. If they only delay the event by a single week, they’re missing out on a lot of cash due to additional farming time.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d hit us with the announcement and requirements at the same time this week with a start of the event one week later.
  • Antares wrote: »
    I find their timing a bit off...the event should have been announced this last week. If they only delay the event by a single week, they’re missing out on a lot of cash due to additional farming time.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d hit us with the announcement and requirements at the same time this week with a start of the event one week later.

Tbh its not a lot of difference. Fleet node is a pain, if youre aggressively farming it, you essentially get those sharss for around 70 crystals each, while with panic shipments buying it would be 80.
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Azazel61 wrote: »
    Don’t make him counter everything like Revan, or this game is going down the toilet fast.

Um Darth revan is a more powerful version of the same character. What did you honestly expect? Go study eu before you put your foot in your mouth. Game went down the toilet when they started changing pre existing kits and modes many of us took two years building.