PVP and Ship

I apologize for my tragic English ... I would like to bring attention to a problem that has been affecting the arenas for a long time. The players present in the first 20 or 30 positions have long been in contact with each other to arbitrarily determine who must occupy the podium to the various Payouts, and that "punish" those who do not respect the "rules" with attacks aimed at returning to the positions over top20 / top50 the unfortunate. It would be appropriate to consider the possibility of mixing servers 3 or 4 months, this would bring healthy competition in the arenas.

Replies

• IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    ZombiOne67 wrote: »
    I apologize for my tragic English ... I would like to bring attention to a problem that has been affecting the arenas for a long time. The players present in the first 20 or 30 positions have long been in contact with each other to arbitrarily determine who must occupy the podium to the various Payouts, and that "punish" those who do not respect the "rules" with attacks aimed at returning to the positions over top20 / top50 the unfortunate. It would be appropriate to consider the possibility of mixing servers 3 or 4 months, this would bring healthy competition in the arenas.

This has been posed a dozen times and its one of the topics actually addressed personally by the developers

The answer is No. There is not going to be any server changes, and there will never be a stop to the shard having groups like that.

2 reasons.

1.) They chat on a 3rd part application. Devs cant monitor all of them.

2.) Devs have publicly admitted they are part of these groups.

On a side note. You can search all threads prior to creating one to see if your question has already been asked and answered
    EOT.
    Post edited by IDinDooNuffin on