Fleet Battle limit

How many battles can someone do before they run out in Fleet arena?

Replies

• Options
    In other words, how many battles can someone keep refreshing before they reach their limits for their daily reset?
  • Options
  • Options
    We have a guy that is over 30 battles right now and fighting the shard. Not sure how that is possible
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    We have a guy that is over 30 battles right now and fighting the shard. Not sure how that is possible

Refreshing with crystals......
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Likely he is fighting across two game days so there is a high chance of him fighting 30 times in one day, the daily reset for him happens and he is able to return to battling.

E.g. Game reset at utc 0100. He starts his battles at utc 2300, refreshes to max and waits until utc 0100 to start fresh.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Right. He battles from what we can tell 28 times from 6pm until 10pm.

Then he is at 32 since early this morning.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

No I totally get that. I’m saying I feel like he should be running out of battles. He is at like 30 right now.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    Options

No I totally get that. I’m saying I feel like he should be running out of battles. He is at like 30 right now.
    What’s the matter? Is he not cooperating with the shard mafia?
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »

Only spoken from someone not inna shard chat. And yeah you don’t know the story but whatevs.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Only spoken from someone not inna shard chat. And yeah you don’t know the story but whatevs.

You should consider adding him
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

The guy literally stalked my FB, said he was going to kill me and do harm to me and my shardmates and trying to figure out where I lived. Also saved my pictures. He said he quit the game a few months ago only to not 6 hours later say he is playing again. So more lies. He calls us nasty names I cannot post on this forum as well. He used to be part of the chat. Not after we all agreed he is a psycho and after he threatened to kick everyone from the shard and he is the boss of the shard and said everyone has to listen to him.

Also 5 hours after his payout he came after everyone when we left him alone and attacked all of our payouts last night. For literally no reason. Nearly 6 hours straight of attacking each members payout.

Sure, sounds like he would be a great candidate.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

The guy literally stalked my FB, said he was going to kill me and do harm to me and my shardmates and trying to figure out where I lived. Also saved my pictures. He said he quit the game a few months ago only to not 6 hours later say he is playing again. So more lies. He calls us nasty names I cannot post on this forum as well. He used to be part of the chat. Not after we all agreed he is a psycho and after he threatened to kick everyone from the shard and he is the boss of the shard and said everyone has to listen to him.

Also 5 hours after his payout he came after everyone when we left him alone and attacked all of our payouts last night. For literally no reason. Nearly 6 hours straight of attacking each members payout.

Pretty sure a death threat like that id report to facebook, cops, screenshot to devs, screenshot to fbi anyone dont take that crap lightly anymore ppl are insane out there
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

There is an unlimited number of battles as long as he keeps paying crystals to do them.....
  • Options

There is an unlimited number of battles as long as he keeps paying crystals to do them.....

I have a limit in squad arena that says I can’t battle anymore when I keep refreshing. So why would Squad arena have it and not Fleet arena?
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Pretty sure a death threat like that id report to facebook, cops, screenshot to devs, screenshot to fbi anyone dont take that crap lightly anymore ppl are insane out there

I really just wanted to play the game drama free but he is acting crazy. I hope he is just being crazy and not serious but I guess I could get him onna watch list.
  • Options
    This behavior has to be reported to the Devs.

Report it now, add screenshots of threats and other bad behavior as soon as they become available, if you didn't think to screenshot the past threats. Get the clock running on banning this guy with a prompt message to EA/CG today, even if you can't fully back it up til later. If he's really threatening people, he needs to be dealt with ASAP.
  • Options
    Right. He battles from what we can tell 28 times from 6pm until 10pm.

Then he is at 32 since early this morning.

He is spending crystals to harass you. Let him! He is trying to terrorize he and your shardmates. Do not give in.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.