TW Buffs a Little Out of Hand

Just faced a clone squad, led by rex, all 5 between g8-g10. No zetas. The proceeded to pummel my all g12 zetaed palpatine squad, full g12 zetaed JTR, and full g12 zetaed Revan. Oh, and my mods are really good, and these clones had garbage.

That's too much. It takes away everything anyone has worked for. Full character bans are almost better than this; that way, at least it's even across the board. With the bonuses, it becomes a matter of "which guild has slightly higher gear on garbage factions that about four people care about?"

Tone this stuff down, please. I've worked hard on my roster, someone who hasn't done the same shouldn't be able have their throwaway squads beat my best.

Replies

• Also, full character bans are still terrible; I was not trying to advocate for them.
  • Just faced a clone squad, led by rex, all 5 between g8-g10. No zetas. The proceeded to pummel my all g12 zetaed palpatine squad, full g12 zetaed JTR, and full g12 zetaed Revan. Oh, and my mods are really good, and these clones had garbage.

That's too much. It takes away everything anyone has worked for. Full character bans are almost better than this; that way, at least it's even across the board. With the bonuses, it becomes a matter of "which guild has slightly higher gear on garbage factions that about four people care about?"

Tone this stuff down, please. I've worked hard on my roster, someone who hasn't done the same shouldn't be able have their throwaway squads beat my best.

Did you have zero mods on? Because only JTR should have lost to clones with the buff.

As far as not working hard. Clones were a top team before you joined. And rex lead was still meta as late as JTR .

• Bouu
    109 posts Member
    What you want is exactly what they are trying to remove. Stick to GA/SA for your revan to shine, that is where the regular metas will shine and you can mirror match all day. TW are now a place where you should be facing more unusual squads and the current meta isn’t suppose to be the most dominate. You have to learn more mechanics, not only how older teams work but how their added buffs will affect the battle