Sign into GA in the next 30 minutes! Just in case

That is all. Who knows if CG has enough staffers on the weekend to reschedule the event

Replies

• Options
    Should be enough in tomorrow
  • Options
    That is all. Who knows if CG has enough staffers on the weekend to reschedule the event

possible saviour
  • Options
    Hey @CG_SBCrumb just let us do the GA now. Please don’t cancel it. I like it and want the rewards from it. Thank you.
  • Options
    Lol I hope people joined. So much for cancelling it haha
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Cancel it or give ppl who could not join our 8th place rewards Or. CANCEL !!!!
  • Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Looks like the fleet GP issue hasn't been fixed yet. It's bad enough that most of my opponents have older accounts with way more zetas. When they also have 966k squad GP versus my 783k, it really sucks the fun out the event.
  • Options
    looks like they didnt cancel it like they said they were going to do , guess the staff wasnt around to cancel it
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like the fleet GP issue hasn't been fixed yet. It's bad enough that most of my opponents have older accounts with way more zetas. When they also have 966k squad GP versus my 783k, it really sucks the fun out the event.

Prob couple of 100k people dont get any opponents or rewards
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    ZoeyMara wrote: »
    looks like they didnt cancel it like they said they were going to do , guess the staff wasnt around to cancel it

If it's cancelled it will be cancelled tomorrow.....
  • Options
    Does anyone know if they are confirmed cancelling?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Cutnail wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they are confirmed cancelling?

Nothing confirmed..... Just "likely"
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    They could screw up a wet dream
  • Jack92
    179 posts Member
    Options
    "Likely" XD
    One hour of join instead one day was clearly a mistake.
    But we'll find out tomorrow.

If I can open another question, Imho doing GA during TB was better.
  • Options
    @Darth_DeVito
    Looks like the fleet GP issue hasn't been fixed yet.

This is my bane as well, and I have 3.7M gp. But my roster isn't lean anyway - I built for TB not Arena/TW/GA - and then when you hand them a 200k toon advantage because my 200k+ advantage in ships count against me, I'm almost never in the top 1/2 of my GA.

I don't mind losing - I didn't build lean but that helps in TB - but I do mind having toon-only GA events where my ships aren't welcome but they still use Ship GP for matching.

I keep waiting for the day when they do a Ship-Only GA with Matching done by total GP.
  • Options
    just remoded my heroes for enough credits!
    if they cancel it, please refund it.
  • Options
    "but we're likely going to cancel the GA that starts on 3/3"; 'likely' doesn't mean it's carved in stone. All I'm saying is don't be suprised if they dont' cancel it
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    I keep waiting for the day when they do a Ship-Only GA with Matching done by total GP.

🤣🤣🤣 I too would love that
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
This discussion has been closed.