Greedo does not counter sabres in stand alone

Hi, for the last two raids I noticed that Greedo does not counter Traya’s sabres in stand alone.
I’ve been using „bounty and the beast” for months now and it always worked fine. I always restart until I get deathmark on Traya and Greedo without daze, isolate or any other debuff, he always contered the sabres, but now he only counters Traya.
Has anyone had the same problem maybe?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    His counter chance is only 75%, so there's RNG involved.

Also, if you mod him to be guarded, he should never get Daze, which is the point of the setup.
  • YarrArgh
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    He is modded to be guarded, and even though I think that I’ve seen him getting daze, but maybe that’s something I have mistaken.
    The thing with his countering is that I have restarted the fight a dozen of times on the last two raids and I didn’t get a single counter for the sabres in all attempts, unless the deathmark expired, then he seemed to remember how to counter them.
    Anyway, I guess that it must have been really bad luck then (or I’m imagining things -_- )
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    This might be a really silly question, but is he definitely getting his payout?
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Also, if he dodges the sabers, he obviously won't counter, though that was more of a problem with Han.
  • Yeah, he’s getting the payout, if I can’t get it I restart. Well thanks guys for the responses. I’m going to keep watch for that the next raid (and will look for the dodges also), hopefully it’s just bad luck.