G9 ewoks without paploo

Everyone is worried about logray but I don’t have paploo... 7* without him? I’ll have to kill the taunter first, and I don’t want to gear them further

Replies

• Teebo can remove taunt. You got him?
  • Got him but I think the taunter taunts every turn. Logray removes taunt as well but you need paploo basic, or you have to kill the tank first I think
  • Bump
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    G9? No
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • They can do it g9 with paploo
  • Got him but I think the taunter taunts every turn. Logray removes taunt as well but you need paploo basic, or you have to kill the tank first I think

The taunter is like Royal Guard. When someone goes below 100% health, he taunts. With Teebo and Paploo you can usually clear it quick with either targeted assist or their natural turns.
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    Got him but I think the taunter taunts every turn. Logray removes taunt as well but you need paploo basic, or you have to kill the tank first I think

The taunter is like Royal Guard. When someone goes below 100% health, he taunts. With Teebo and Paploo you can usually clear it quick with either targeted assist or their natural turns.

I managed it with wicket and elder g10, scout logray and chirpa g9. Had to take out the tank first cos once chewie drops below 100 health he just taunts again.

Took about 1000 attempts
    Got him but I think the taunter taunts every turn. Logray removes taunt as well but you need paploo basic, or you have to kill the tank first I think

I managed it with wicket and elder g10, scout logray and chirpa g9. Had to take out the tank first cos once chewie drops below 100 health he just taunts again.

Took about 1000 attempts

Mods???

Took about 1000 attempts

Mods???

Not that great. +100 or so speed sets, +80 or so crit damage sets.

Literally took so many attempts though, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Ewok elder basically has to catch fire and keep giving Tm, and gotta get good rng in plenty other ways
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Strongly recommend G10+. Even with Paploo it took several attempts at gear 11 with great mods (I had +130 speed on EE, +120 speed on Paploo and Wicket, +110 speed Teebo, and +100 speed Chirpa).
  • Sentia wrote: »
    Strongly recommend G10+. Even with Paploo it took several attempts at gear 11 with great mods (I had +130 speed on EE, +120 speed on Paploo and Wicket, +110 speed Teebo, and +100 speed Chirpa).

Thank you man, I managed it, somehow