IPD SM

Bouu
109 posts Member
edited March 2019
Just curious but what is needed to pass this battle? I don’t have the zeta on veers, my veers g10, Starck 9, Storm 9, Snow 9, and death g8. Am I wasting money if I move arena mods?? Can they win? Do I need the zeta?? All constructive feedback appreciated! For now my only goal is to beat this battle, Ik IT are a good squad but I have other priorities to gear
Post edited by Bouu on

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    it's probably possible, but without seeing your arena mods I'd guess you'd need a great rng role.

I show up with Veers and death (g10), snow and stark (g9) and shore (g11). With the zeta on Veers and some of my best mods moved, it doesn't run smoothly as often as I'd like.

If your goal is to pass, I'd work on improving Death and Snow. Sparing a zeta would be great too.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Bouu wrote: »
    Just curious but what is needed to pass this battle? I don’t have the zeta on veers, my veers g10, Starck 9, Storm 9, Snow 9, and death g8. Am I wasting money if I move arena mods?? Can they win? Do I need the zeta?? All constructive feedback appreciated! For now my only goal is to beat this battle, Ik IT are a good squad but I have other priorities to gear

If you put a zeta on Veers, those gear levels can actually make it through, assuming you're using arena-quality mods with a fast Starck, plenty of crit chance on snowtrooper and defense / prot on Stormtrooper. Just remember to not use any AoE until your stormtrooper is taunting.