For anyone who missed it

VIII
495 posts Member
edited March 2016
For anyone who missed it , their was an announcement from Jesse in an actual thread and not posted in game updates or announcements for some crazy reason but here it is
EA_Jesse wrote: »
Hey Everyone,

Well, this thread has gone all over the place. I was going to post in a different location, but since all eyes are here I figured it would be the best place.

Instead of me writing a blob of text I'm instead going to have a list a bullet points below:
  • There haven't been as many updates lately because well, I haven't had anything to post. I can't always post about things being worked on for lots of reasons, but the main one is we don't want to set the expectation that something is coming out at a certain time but then we have to delay it because it isn't ready, requires extra testing etc.
  • Weekly updates will be coming from me starting next week. These will be community updates to let players know about everything going on that can be discussed.
  • The development team and myself see all of the bug reports from the community, they aren't being ignored. Sometimes they can be fixed quickly, and sometimes they can take more time.
  • The feedback area on the forums has been extremely helpful for the team and myself. It allows us to focus on one topic at a time, whereas before we had to dig through all posts to find feedback on characters for example.
  • I do try to post as often as I can, but there are times where I may be traveling or working on other things for the community. Like I said above, I'll be posting a weekly update so at a minimum you all can know that is coming.

Thanks,
Jesse

[SöD]

Replies

• Options
    Wonder if the "weekly update" will probably follow the same timeline as the Q&A results post we were promised months ago. Which means we will get our first weekly update sometime in May.

Thanks for posting this as I missed it.

I would lay odds of 10:1 that there is no "weekly update" next week, or if there is it will be more of the same **** vague nonsense that we have been fed for the last 3 months.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @BillyBeans no problem, and it just shows lack of responsibility and poor administration that none of them even posted that thread in game updates or upcoming events.
    [SöD]
  • Options
    Wow instead of real content or update or some news they gave us a preview of a preview
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Darth_Malak
    Ya basically lol, I know "datamined info" is frowned upon here but common , that reddit gets all the info before the "official" forum does, doesn't even make sense.
    [SöD]
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The funny thing is that there is going to be an android only event next Thursday the 17th and presumably a bunch of other stuff added that day. The weekly update and next time we can expect some communication according to EA_Jesse's post is the 18th. The mismanagement of information is so bad it's almost funny.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    You can please some but not all.....why dont yall just kick back and enjoy the game
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Nemesis6870 I do enjoy the game, I just don't enjoy poor management from the forum where we're supposed to get our information from
    [SöD]
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I am starting to think that the reason why they have been so quiet this week is because they are working to hit the requirements Google has put on them to release this android event.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    VIII wrote: »
    @Darth_Malak
    Ya basically lol, I know "datamined info" is frowned upon here but common , that reddit gets all the info before the "official" forum does, doesn't even make sense.
    [SöD]

My trust shrinks more and more in this game and this company. So i'm definitly not gonna spend more money on this Game. It's just ridiculous how they **** with us
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    I am starting to think that the reason why they have been so quiet this week is because they are working to hit the requirements Google has put on them to release this android event.

I was thinking the same thing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Instead of working on content that is needed for all? Yes, that is a good decision. Even if 10 minutes of developer time was used to make something that only part of the player base can experience, it is worth the community being upset over.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Odd thing is, nowhere has this droid event information been "officially" announced here on the "official" forum.

The way EA/CG handle communication is bass ackwards.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    +100000000000000
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options

Google is paying so...
    You people ain't whining about the same reasons? "Whales are paying so they want this and they want that?"
    Well...Google is paying and they want advertising....They support your game development with their money.