We had the ultimate sandbox mode...

Brimley_Ploom_8
11 posts Member
edited March 2019
And you whiners got it nerfed! Galactic War as we know use to be much harder until the forums cried out and now its insanely easy. Here's the thing though, the "reason" for this post. Why would you nerf GW if you're going to make it simmable!? I would understand nerfing GW if it wasn't simmable...but since it is simmable, why wouldn't the difficulty be left alone? Best of both worlds for everyone? The whiners get a simmable GW, they are happy. The others get UNLIMITED SANDBOX MODE to test new squads! As of now, if I want to test new squads, I either have to do it on Lightside hard node 9-whatever or GA/TW (which is not where I want to be testing squads btw, I want my squads to be READY for these modes). Bring back difficult/challenging GW pls...

Replies

• Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    And you whiners got it nerfed! Galactic War as we know use to be much harder until the forums cried out and now its insanely easy. Here's the thing though, the "reason" for this post. Why would you nerf GW if you're going to make it simmable!? I would understand nerfing GW if it wasn't simmable...but since it is simmable, why wouldn't the difficulty be left alone? Best of both worlds for everyone? The whiners get a simmable GW, they are happy. The others get UNLIMITED SANDBOX MODE to test new squads! As of now, if I want to test new squads, I either have to do it on Lightside hard node 9-whatever or GA/TW (which is not where I want to be testing squads btw, I want my squads to be READY for these modes). Bring back difficult/challenging GW pls...

I agree completely, make GW tough that way people can test new/different teams and those like me that want to sim can do so if they choose
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »

I agree completely, make GW tough that way people can test new/different teams and those like me that want to sim can do so if they choose

Allows people to test a strategy/team against certain team set ups to see if they are viable or waste of resources