Where All The Shards At?

I did not get a single shard from all three of my daily grinds (Wicket, not surprising as they're trying to sell his shards, Fallen Bastila and Jango) today. Can someone at CG maybe turn them back on and tell EA to do one.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Currently at 58/153 or 37.91% on Mission. Not rigged at all. You're just actively farming it and noticing bad runs.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Another math genius wasting forum space griping about a single day of bad RNG.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    I have got Wicket, Elder, Chirpa and Bastilia shards today in normal quantities. No Logray so far but that's normal too.
  • Hantal86
    217 posts Member
    Options
    We’ve not had a shard rate post in a while.

Answer- it’s RNG
  • DT_Jango
    125 posts Member
    Options
    This poster constantly complains. Pay no attention to them.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    LeetoQui78 wrote: »
    So in all the time playing this game, this has never happened. But you're just telling me it's normal. What are the odds of not getting a single shard off four nodes?

Happens to me at least once a week. And then a couple of days later I get 5/8 on Nest and 7/10 on Ordo and I put my pitchfork away again
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Also, just sayin’, but try not to stress too much. Your face might melt off...
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Gonna be plenty of fit people on this forum.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    DT_Jango wrote: »

Have you not been on forums before? 90% of the posts here are complaining in some way or another. Am I something special? Jog on.

Yes. In a sea of useless complaints this one stands tall.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    DT_Jango wrote: »

Have you not been on forums before? 90% of the posts here are complaining in some way or another. Am I something special? Jog on.

Yes. In a sea of useless complaints this one stands tall.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. I like: winning; I do not like: not winning.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    It’s a good night to jog.
  • Options
    When did you start playing, a month ago? Ffs it happens sometimes, then you'll get more than normal another day wahhh