Apathy is death... Worse than death

Go ahead and delete this and prove me right how little you guys care about us as fans. I have been playing this game for three freaking years and it has finally brought me to speak up just how life sucking this "Game" using that term loose is.

Why should I have to take a break at work even if I don't have one just so I can load the app and hit the energy button or get behind on the never ending slot machine grind.
Why cant we just get daily energy packs at reset and use them whenever we want? Well... So we can check the shops and see what we can throw money at to save us time....

How did you make revan so powerful he succesfully ruined arena? Seriously. We had so many different perfect competive teams to use until revan came where we had to shell out 100s of dollars or get behind on the only REAL crystal income? You just want more money huh? Why did you give us footage with grevious against revan and then just have grevious just awful on the arena? Grand arena? More? Sure sounds good... I do not enjoy slaving myself any more on this mode... Wait... Your cutting down the rewards? So more work for less? Well let me just open my wallet for my hard earned tax dollars for ya... We all know darth revan is coming now... About bloody time... But after Jedi (key word JEDI) Revan.... How powerful is the dark side of him going to be? Why is this nuetral tag not being used? Why did Jango have to be another hard node? Why cant we have some hard node farms on darkside for our daily challenges!? I am not even excited for any thing anymore... Flat out dissapointed... When Jedi Luke comes, the one in episode 6 and the continuation of legends not Rians awful version.... Boy... This game is just going to far worse... Traya was the only time I can remember I was so happy that this game exists. She means a lot to me and then I hear her meta was suppose to be longer? Where are those test accounts for the game changers to actually give feedback? Why should they spend 300 dollars for a character or just not have those videos available to them? Im also getting sick and tired of hearing the kotor hate that revan has trully caused. You succesfully made me hate him. I do not even want to play the raids anymore cause I got other games I want done and a life to live. I am not even mad.... Im just dissapointed....

If you are going to fix anything... Fix this bonus energy system and have it be workable. Im flat out skipping that 7 pm energy for good. I do not care anymore. I will never pay another dime to you guys especially after I gave money for revan. Even with revan during that time it was required to spend money for him I still felt absolute miserable. Even if we get a revan counter the meta is never going to be the same...

Welcome to Galaxy of luck, forced times for energy, open your wallets for paid currency so you can avoid paying for it, and most important complete apathy

Apathy is death... Worse than death! At least a corpse feeds the ground

Replies

• Just quit bro. No one is forcing you to play.
  • I have already slaved 3 years at this game. At this point its a sad addiction
  • Also want to note FFBE is hosting a fan festival... Giving to everyone out of sheer appreciation.... What do we get? Chewie shards
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Uninstall the game if you aren't having fun. The point of a game is to have fun
  • While I must admit Revan did break the game because all the kotor babies cried so long for him, there are other aspects of the game that are fun that you can enjoy. Not everything revolves around arena and Revan. If you’re not having them quit but coming to the forums and ranting doesn’t do anything
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    While I must admit Revan did break the game because all the kotor babies cried so long for him, there are other aspects of the game that are fun that you can enjoy. Not everything revolves around arena and Revan. If you’re not having them quit but coming to the forums and ranting doesn’t do anything

The point of the forum is for people to come here and rant! But I think the game is fun.
  • Fives5555 wrote: »
    While I must admit Revan did break the game because all the kotor babies cried so long for him, there are other aspects of the game that are fun that you can enjoy. Not everything revolves around arena and Revan. If you’re not having them quit but coming to the forums and ranting doesn’t do anything

where should you post something about the game you are not happy about? The official forums seems like the right place. maybe the devs will read it and maybe it will lead to a positive change. If the official forums are only for posting how much you like the game, how will we ever get improvements? as the OP said Arena is a driving force in the game if you want to stay competitive. The crystals from both arenas allow you to develop your roster to enjoy other aspects of the game.
  • Like you, I have played this game for 3+ years and you know if you feel like you have to do all those things every day then you really need to check yourself. This is a game, it's not the end of the world should you miss a energy refresh or miss an event. I don't spend much on this game maybe $40 a year which from my point of view its worth it cause of entertainment it gives. Im not number 1 in my shard. I just try and be in top 100 at payout and that's fine with me I'm not going to empty my wallet just to chase the meta change every 2 months. Just play to have fun it's a game.
  • Um, yeah, just a tad bit overly dramatic, lol. It's a game.
  • GrandAdmiralCam
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Completely understandable. CG's plan to keep users logging in constantly hurts busy players like me, who go to school full time and work on the side. Would be much better if you could claim all energy at one point in the day. Also, completely hate what Revan did to this game. Extremely pay to win model that made arena not just hard to succeed in, but completely boring. Even after I did get Revan the second time the event came around, I don't even want to do my battles anymore because its always the same thing. Ultimately, Revan completely removed any incentive for me to pay CG a dime anymore. I've spent cumulatively a few hundred on this game and I will not pay anymore until they show they care more about their long-term (over 3 years for me) players who live busy lives.
  • Did you forget how to use paragraphs halfway through, and then remember again at the very end?
  • This game can be a leech. I've had a few shardmates and guildmates quit because it's gotten in the way of their lives. I've also heard of whales in whale guilds feeling pressured to keep up their spending even when they really can't afford it, getting themselves into real trouble. Even I've gotten into trouble with my wife on more than one occasion for 'playing my silly game' instead of taking the bins out.

It's designed that way deliberately - while I imagine the actual game developers want us to enjoy this and have fun, there's the undeniable pressure to draw money out of us. That's what the energy refreshes are for - to keep bringing you back so you can see what's in the store to drop your sparkly crystals on.

If it gets too much, I empathise. I can see how people get **** in, I just hope I would be able to recognise and quit before that happens.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Did you forget how to use paragraphs halfway through, and then remember again at the very end?

I
    Think
    So
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Agree with timesuck
    Not with Revan tears
    Maybe End Game isn't for you