162 Characters...5 Good Ones.....

Darth
296 posts Member
There’s about 100 characters that need reworked. Too many crap unused characters in this game it’s insane! It can’t be that hard to just rework all the characters just a lil bit, change a stat here and there, and more % on some abilities and it would help a lot of characters. How many ppl are on the staff that made this game and what are they doing everyday???

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    They're all sharing 1 computer and wasting time reading useless posts like this.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ah another post telling another person how to a job. If only there were more people out there telling eachother how they could do a better job just by making a minor few changes.
  • CazNeerg
    361 posts Member
    They aren't all supposed to be good. A lot of them are intended to be starter characters, or filler you throw into the Heroic meat grinder after using up your good squads.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Ah another post telling another person how to a job. If only there were more people out there telling eachother how they could do a better job just by making a minor few changes.

This is stage 1. Stage 2 is them wishing the person they formerly wanted to do a job that in fact they wished they didn't have a job at all. Also known as 'generalgrievousitis'.
  • Monel wrote: »

Wait wait. You mean this forum is NOT exclusively for...

- whining about developers
    - whining more about developers
    - assuming everything should be free to play accessible immediately on release
    - generally stating how awful the game is but continuing to play it

...Man I've been foruming wrong. Let me go and concoct an imaginary kit list for Darth Revan to make up for it.
  • Really??
    Let’s see if we can all pick SIX DIFFERENT good/useful characters....or will we collectively be stuck at five!
    1. Old Ben
    2. Sabine
    3. Greedo
    4. Princess Leia
    5. Resistance Trooper
    6. KRU
  • Darth wrote: »
    Wow some REAL sensitive ppl on here I see! You guys are defending EA by the way.....good job

'defending EA', the worst sin of all. We're just saying your post is bad, dude. Get over it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Nevet
    20 posts Member
    You wandered into a Star Wars phone game forum at 130 in the morning and ranted about literally nothing, then proceed to pander to, what, our supposed mutual hatred of EA?

You're a joke. Also please note the proper use of your/you're, as you hurl insults like a naive child
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    I'm locking this thread, it's descending into bickering and has run it's course.
This discussion has been closed.