The In-Between Times

VonZant
3843 posts Member
lnwjwoxbdh86.gif

Nothing new to discuss in Arena and Character strategy forum. So now here I am in General Discussion. The Mos Eisley of forums.

I know there are big plans, but surely there are some filler reworks or random characters to fill the void? (Beckett or Mudtrooper or Mace Rework or a Gundark?)

The Siren Song of General Discussion is oh so strong. It reduces me. Flays my soul. Blights my mind. I am diminished. Please help.

Replies

• How about digging potential of the old char? Too many chars needed to farm for now, with, single, node.
  • Make some all potency offense teams from the no name toons and see how their bare abilities synergize. Run GW with them.

Plo's offense down ability is pretty good.
  • After OR maybe we ll get into more fo and res. I know some are waiting for more ship content.

I’m waiting for some slight fixes to empire. If it was this month we could’ve called it - Imperial March!

Of course there is that crazy range of differences in the Jedi faction.
  • After OR maybe we ll get into more fo and res. I know some are waiting for more ship content.

I’m waiting for some slight fixes to empire. If it was this month we could’ve called it - Imperial March!

Empire you say? Daily login character is Sith Marauder. So, I would think a counter the Jedi Revan. Possibly Darth Revan? I would like to see the exile from KotOR 2 more though...
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    I’m just hoarding ship omegas to go all in on the FO ship meta that is inevitably coming in December with the new movie. Dreadnoughts FTW! (Man this in between time sure is long for us First Order fans).

Or Imperial Death March?
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    After OR maybe we ll get into more fo and res. I know some are waiting for more ship content.

Or Imperial Death March?

Not real sure how to delete my comment, but I just looked it up and you were right that this is called The Imperial March. My whole life I’ve called this song the wrong name lol.

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Beckett please
  • Fun themes for GW:

KRU, fallen Bastilla, Mace - pretend you’re in the Matrix
    Carth, Canderou, Cad, Arorra, farmboy, or Tusken sniper for old west shoot’em up

What are yours? :smile:
  • Unfortunately, Solo’s poor box office performance most likely cancelled any Solo additions to the game after the initial release.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Fun themes for GW:

KRU, fallen Bastilla, Mace - pretend you’re in the Matrix
    Carth, Canderou, Cad, Arorra, farmboy, or Tusken sniper for old west shoot’em up

What are yours? :smile:

I like this. Lesser used factions like Tuskens, Galactic Republic Jedi, and Rogue One haven't recieved any TW Bonuses yet. Spitballing:

Tuskens, Farmboy, Old Ben - Tatooine Toughness - bonus 300% Health, Protection, Offense and +100 Speed, Potency and Tenacity.

GR Jedi - One with the Force - All GR Jedi gain Foresight, Speed Up, Defense Up, Offense Up , Potency Up, Retributon and Tenacity up for 1 turn at the start of their turn. All leadership abilities are tripled, and apply even if not in the leadership slot. (I think this last sentence could be a kernel of their rework by the way).

Rogue One - Everybody Dies - When a Rogue One Character is Defeated, A Random Enemy is also Instantly Defeated and Cannot be revived.
  • Lasod
    52 posts Member
    Rogue squadron, padme, handmaidens, captain Panaka, captain Typho, naboo fighter pilot, general hux, gungans, zuckuss, 4lom, non chewbacca wookiees, Princess Leia Boushh, nien nunb, bwing, tie bomber, ywing, droid fighter
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Solo’s poor box office performance most likely cancelled any Solo additions to the game after the initial release.

Blasphemy! Beckett is for certain!

Edit: Regardless of the movie (which is great IMHO) I think people have now discovered that the toons are for real, and would spend for a new keystone leader (smugglers only have one leadership).
  • lifeisagame007
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Stokat wrote: »
    I’m just hoarding ship omegas to go all in on the FO ship meta that is inevitably coming in December with the new movie. Dreadnoughts FTW! (Man this in between time sure is long for us First Order fans).

Also need new FO characters please, I ran out of FO characters to gear and zeta months ago :)

lbmjqha2h7yn.png
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Solo’s poor box office performance most likely cancelled any Solo additions to the game after the initial release.

Blasphemy! Beckett is for certain!

Edit: Regardless of the movie (which is great IMHO) I think people have now discovered that the toons are for real, and would spend for a new keystone leader (smugglers only have one leadership).

#ReleaseTheBeckett
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Tusken Rework? I'm apprehensive after Grievous however.
    Though as it currently stands, a Resistance (the show) release seems more likely than Beckett
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Stokat wrote: »

Also need new FO characters please, I ran out of FO characters to gear and zeta months ago :)

lbmjqha2h7yn.png

You're not done, I spy a couple empty gear slots. lol

• Also need new FO characters please, I ran out of FO characters to gear and zeta months ago :)

lbmjqha2h7yn.png

@lifeisagame007 -- I count 22 unfilled gear slots in that picture ;)
  • @lifeisagame007 -- I count 22 unfilled gear slots in that picture ;)

Aye, that doesn't count in my books as this gear is very rare :)
  • I was thinking back to last year and how they rolled out all the marquees for the first 6 months before we got to chewbacca, revan, 3po, mil. f, and even the emperor's shuttle.
    So if this is the end of that year plan we either go all out with Darth Someone or Capital Ship Whatever before another marquee cycle.
    All eyes are on March 21st which means an announcement or puzzle for March 14th.
    I hope we revisit the clone war era for a bit, it would be a cool theme to have the clones destroy the Jedi meta if Grevious is unable to

I'd be happy with a toned down version of the TW clones bonus. Would definitely be viable.

I don't think a team can be possible to hold against Revan. Unless a new character blocked buffs and revives
  • The forums sicken me. Revan, wah. new content, wah. Revan, wah. Revan, wah.
  • Empire, Resistance, FO, Prequels, OT, Clone Wars, Solo, The Mandalorian, etc etc etc. These are the only reasons I hope they hurry up with the final KotOR release(s), with them done they can finally shift back to the rest of the universe.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    I would like to see some neutral faction characters...

Beckett doesn't really fit with light side.

How about DJ (Don't Join), seems like a scoundrel from the new movies with s-speaking part who's been over looked, he could have great "hacking" and "Double cross" type abilities, good counter for droids.
  • Sentia wrote: »
    good counter for droids.

yes cuz the droids need to be countered :D:D:D

i apologize for trolling your poor soul. im bored
  • Sentia wrote: »

How about DJ (Don't Join), seems like a scoundrel from the new movies with s-speaking part who's been over looked, he could have great "hacking" and "Double cross" type abilities, good counter for droids.

How about jawas? Some of them have droid synergy actually, they can also make droids better.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Sentia wrote: »

How about jawas? Some of them have droid synergy actually, they can also make droids better.

yes but what about REVAN

Empire you say? Daily login character is Sith Marauder. So, I would think a counter the Jedi Revan. Possibly Darth Revan? I would like to see the exile from KotOR 2 more though...

For sure it’s Darth Revan!
    After OR maybe we ll get into more fo and res. I know some are waiting for more ship content.

Or Imperial Death March?

Not real sure how to delete my comment, but I just looked it up and you were right that this is called The Imperial March. My whole life I’ve called this song the wrong name lol.

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi

Haha. Imperial Death March with Deathtrooper NBD!
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Sentia wrote: »

yes but what about REVAN

Dont really care about those force users.