My Woks are undergeared

ZCHirpa10 , ELDER10, Teebo9, Scout9, Paploo8.
How much of a difference do you think Paploo's z would be for 7*?
I will probably get elder to 11, Paploo to 9 before event end.
Also, missing 1 omega on Chirpa basic and Galvanize and Diversion Omega for Paploo

Replies

• Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I haven’t completed the event but based on everything I’ve read on these forums and watched on YouTube, I don’t think 7* is in the cards for you this go round to be honest.

The least geared team I’ve heard of completing it with no Logray and no Wicket is zChirp G11, Paploo G11, EE G11, Scout G10, Teebo G10 - and that guy didn’t have video proof to back it up either.

Lowest geared team with your lineup I’ve seen a video of was zChirp G11, zPaploo G11, EE G12, Scout G11, Teebo G11. He didn’t have several abilities Omega’d btw (4-5 total).
  • Options
    Slaveen wrote: »
    I haven’t completed the event but based on everything I’ve read on these forums and watched on YouTube, I don’t think 7* is in the cards for you this go round to be honest.

The least geared team I’ve heard of completing it with no Logray and no Wicket is zChirp G11, Paploo G11, EE G11, Scout G10, Teebo G10 - and that guy didn’t have video proof to back it up either.

Lowest geared team with your lineup I’ve seen a video of was zChirp G11, zPaploo G11, EE G12, Scout G11, Teebo G11. He didn’t have several abilities Omega’d btw (4-5 total).

Thanks. I will try to find a path and if I do I will post
  • Options
    U can do it with G9-11 using zchipra, ee, logray, paaplo and wicket...
    Sadly missing both logray and wicket u need much more gear and a lot of trys looking for good rng :s