Challenge Rewards

I was wondering if there are others out there that think challenge rewards should be increased. I've always viewed challenge rewards as a supplementary way to accrue gold, mats, etc. with the main income coming from individual/guild events. But the Galaxy's size has been increasing...

The gold challenge gives about 1/50th the cost of the 5 million speed mod, about 1/10th the cost to upgrade a 6* toon. The mat challenge doesn't drop enough omegas for the modern game and the increase in number characters to upgrade. Training challenge, perfect. The most commonly needed item, stun guns, still can't be accessed in challenges. Im sure stun guns bring an enormous source of crystal revenue but maybe it could be cycled into the challenge drops every now and then?

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    They need to give in the last tier of gold challenge at least half a million. It requires level 82 to unlock but only gives 100k what the ****. Also credits granted for daily connexion are ridiculous.

And the mk 3 material of capacity amount dropped is also pretty low
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Two years ago or maybe more, You could have a drop from challange of carbanti like 25 per Day. But when they improved rewards they really nerfed rewards. They gave 7 max but a chance to get 7 is So low that it is almost impossible, 6 is the same. Mostly it is 3 or 4,sometimes 5. Rewards are bad from challanges. But in this game they manipulate with a drop chance when they need more money.
  • What we need is another tier for each that unlocks at lvl 85 that gives actually useful gear, especially the stun guns, I mean, we are never going to start stockpiling them.