moving forward

SD_Mika
7 posts Member
edited March 2019
I love KOTOR more than most people. Kotor and JK2 and JK3JA were my childhood. That being said, it's a pretty common consensus that this game has gotten a bit stale. We need a little easy bit of new variety.

A new tier to every challenge with useful gear would be nice. Maybe even 2 new tiers for rarer gear and raid gear and g12+ gear. Why can we get zetas from the ship challenges but not the regular skill mat challenge?

Pics are some discussions from me in guild chat about similar subjects. Ignore the bits where I'm pretending to be Alex Jones. Also you guys should hire me tbh. I used to make 3D models for a half life mod when I was younger with milkshape and 3ds max, I animated them as well with those two programs. I built my first PC when I was 8 years old, 21 years ago. I'm adept at photoshop and mapped and skinned the models too. I can relocate. ;)

1g6cztae0rwa.jpg
bm37n2qw19iu.jpg
exj5kaa5nw5v.jpg
0xvja2pxintl.jpg
a7pb4oyxm2ox.jpg
td583g7bb6ny.jpg
js6r1pxd4wau.jpg
3yt10s6reui8.jpg
9mk7wxr6drlz.jpg

Replies

• I loled at the Alex Jones references
  • I loled at the Alex Jones references

Thanks, baby ;)
  • x054247x0td1.jpg

Another guild mates disdain for the shop stagnation
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    be very careful the last time anyone asked for gear to be improved was the tank raid when they removed the gold biotech eyeball thingys.....
    some things are best left alone especially when it comes to these devs
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    be very careful the last time anyone asked for gear to be improved was the tank raid when they removed the gold biotech eyeball thingys.....
    some things are best left alone especially when it comes to these devs

UGH. The biotech gold eyeball challenge gear removal from raids has been the worst. Now it takes almost 2 weeks to farm enough challenge gear to make a complete piece.