Best stand-in for Wicket?

Laz
190 posts Member
Trying for 3po without Wicket; Teebo or Scout? Any advice on change of strategy because of this? Or stick to the Elder gets stunned or killed, restart? I appreciate any and all advice.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1551 posts Member
    Scout is apparently the option.. but you need gear on him..
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Any idea what level gear?
  • Scout. g11 should do it.
  • Scout....you'll need the damage from Scout without Wicket on your team. That's the group I did it with and it's definitely harder without Wicket to keep Elder hidden under stealth. It doesn't change the strategy much, it will just be harder to keep Elder alive. G10 was fine for the 5* and 6* tiers....had to gear him up to G11 for the 7* tier though...he's just too squishy.
  • Thrawn is >>>>> than Wicket.
  • Thrawn is >>>>> than Wicket.

So true, but of no use in this context.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    C3P0 works great with Ewoks. You could use him.
  • Teebo is useless these days, so your only real alternative is scout. Still, it would be a safe bet to focus on getting Wicket, if not for this even than for the next one.

I am personally putting all resources in the ewoks, hopefully will be able to have full G12 on a couple of them, already have the leader's zeta and omegaed the lot of them. Still, I am rather doubtful I can do much more than unlock at 5* in this event, so I have 2-3 months of crystals gathering to invest in gear (plus buy G12 packs as they come to help me a bit).
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    What about as far as Zeta? I’m I pretty safe just putting a Zeta on Chirpa, or should I Zeta another Ewok too?
  • Zeta Chirpa for insurance. Scout, Paploo, Logray, and Elder can get it done. Give all assists to Elder for TM generation.
  • Laz wrote: »
    What about as far as Zeta? I’m I pretty safe just putting a Zeta on Chirpa, or should I Zeta another Ewok too?

I did it with gear 10/11 zchirpa,logray, elder, scout, paploo. Might need your best mods on the team, but it's not that bad of an event.
  • Just finished 7* with G11: zPaploo, zLogray, zChirpa, G12: EE, G9: Teebo.

I had G11 Scout as well, but after many failed attempts I subbed in a G9 Teebo and got it on the first try.
  • Chrypton wrote: »

I had G11 Scout as well, but after many failed attempts I subbed in a G9 Teebo and got it on the first try.

Yep, same here. Benched Scout for Teebo. Do not underestimate buff removal, TM reduction while stealthed, and TM gain for all the ewoks.

• Laz
    190 posts Member
    Two people in my guild have also reported Teebo being better than Scout.
  • I'm using Scout because he's the only other one who packs a punch next to Wicket. I'd give Teebo a shot but he's only G8 and I do not want to use a stun gun and stun cuff to get him to G9. Someone in my guild completed this with no Zetas and G9 and G10 toons (didnt use Teebo or Scout) I'm all G11 zeta on Chirpa and Logray (Scoot, Elder, and Paploo) and best I can do is take down Chewie.Frustrating.