G11 paploo
G11 scout
G11 chirpa
G12 elder

Anyone complete event with a similar team and whats the strategy

I'm crossing my fingers.

Replies

• Options
    I'm using a very similar team, though my Scout is a little under-geared and Elder isn't quite G12. I have Teebo as a back-up, in case I need the extra TM removal, dispel, and stealth.

I think the strategy is the same as for every other team (from what I've read and heard): zeta Chirpa lead, keep restarting until you get past the opening barrage with good RNG, call Elder for assists to gain TM (but Paploo for a dispel might be warranted), kill order: Chewie > Han > Rebel dude > R2 > Leia > 3PO.
  • Options
    G20 wrote: »
    Logray is gonna be 75 shards short of 7*

So I'll be using
    G11 wicket
    G11 paploo
    G11 scout
    G11 chirpa
    G12 elder

I'm crossing my fingers.

That team with those gear levels should definitely get you 6 and you'll have a fair shot at 7 star. You'll just need patience and some good rng but I've seen youtubers do it with that team and similar gear levels. I'd go watch youtubers with similar teams and see their kill order. Also, probably want to have 90-110 speed from mods.
  • Options
    Delvorin wrote: »
    G20 wrote: »
    Logray is gonna be 75 shards short of 7*

So I'll be using
    G11 wicket
    G11 paploo
    G11 scout
    G11 chirpa
    G12 elder

I'm crossing my fingers.

That team with those gear levels should definitely get you 6 and you'll have a fair shot at 7 star. You'll just need patience and some good rng but I've seen youtubers do it with that team and similar gear levels. I'd go watch youtubers with similar teams and see their kill order. Also, probably want to have 90-110 speed from mods.

With a similar team, will putting additional zetas ensure 7*? If so how many more do in addition to chirpa zeta would you need?
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Try it and see how you go, but if you get desperate a zeta on Paploo really helps his survival.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    you have chirpa zetaed I assume? if so you have a good shot. like above said try it for a while and add a zeta if need be. without chirpa zetaed doubt you'll get there. glgl

ps I did it with logray/chirp zetaed, but was impatient bc was getting murked, not sure about scout but you don't really have any other options I think at this point
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, it was easy with my team. Just had to zeta chirpa and move my mods