2nd Sith team

Https://swgoh.gg/p/777675752
So in my first sith Team I use zPalp Vader zSion Thrawn and Nihilus.
I will change vader for traya when I unlock her and would like to know what the second best sith team is

Replies

• Snaklor
    43 posts Member
    You definitely want Sith Trooper and Bastila Fallen if you’re gonna try and build a second Sith team.

I currently run Triumverate, SiT, Thrawn as a Revan killer for GA and EP, Vader, Bastila F, and then last two can be anything Empire/Sith.

Sith Trooper is a great tank, especially under Traya. Fracture and Isolate give you enough control on offense to shut down Revan/GMY and then just get to Anihilate.

The second team just needs to outspeed at the start to get the TM train rolling. I run Tarkin/TFP/Maul/Dooku/Shore in those last two slots depending on what I’m fighting.
  • OK thanks I was thinking about zMaul zSavage SiT Dooku Vader
  • Three teams might be a better option - two Sith and an Empire.

Traya/Nihilus/Sion/Trooper/BSF
    Maul/Savage/SAss/Dooku/Sidious or Marauder
    Palpatine/Vader/Thrawn/Tarkin/+1 This last one should probably be a tank - RG, Shore, or Storm. I'd do RG, leaving Storm and Shore for other Empire teams.

Mix and match as needed. Thrawn, for example, can go essentially anywhere, but these are the base teams I'd work from (not that I have that Maul team geared, but this would be my plan if I wanted to work on Sith).
  • OK thanks I was thinking about zMaul zSavage SiT Dooku Vader

Honestly you can't really go wrong with any combo, they're all good for TW/GA. I'd probably drop Vader but thats just preference really, zSidious mass expose is juicy and both sith minions are viable options+have good ships. With that being said i guess it boils down to resources, you'll already have Vader and depending on your plans/roster it might be better to skip that farm until a later date.