no HMF vs HMF, what are the options?

GulSkiVader
147 posts Member
edited March 2019
Most who don't have HMF are having a hard time in fleet arena. In my shard, I can't recall the last time someone was able to grab 1 without having HMF. I've heard about the TFP/Poe combo where TFP crits to remove protection and then Poe can finish off HMF before HT moves. However that sounds like a low success rate. What are other options?

Note that I do have HMF, 5*. I rarely get pushed out of top 10 and prob average 5 or 6 daily when it's my PO time. My pilots and HO are nearly maxed. My consideration in this is to watch out for the next meta buster. lol

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Having 2 hard-hitters (possibly with some TM manipulation) in your starting line-up and using Cassian's U-wing as first reinforcement to remove all buffs, target the HMF and take it out with your hard-hitters.

F.ex. Gauntlet and Silencer in your starting line-up under Chimaera lead. Chimaera applies offense up in its first turn, Silencer possibly gains advantage with its basic, Cassian's is called as reinforcement and you hit HMF with full force.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Ghost in starting lineup to increase chances of resisting Breach + Cassian. This is what I do.

Or Poe + ITF is really nasty. I don't have HMF or Poe but I avoid the teams because odds are one of you ships will get instagibbed.
  • Options
    I have seen Cassian come in but haven't seen my HMF get taken out. I believe that's the recipe (along with heavy hitters to take out HMF).

@VonZant , yes, I like the Ghost effect.