HMF is king. Who is 2nd?

Are the BH ships really still 2nd in the meta? It seems Bugs can still climb well but I've not seen much of the BH fleets, i.e., HT, XB and any of Ghost, TAx1, Biggs, forget 88's ship (perhaps as it's forgettable). So perhaps Bugs are 2nd in the meta?

I'm wondering if Sith ships are coming though as I've seen some action with bomber (daze), etc. Then EP's shuttle may prove something when 7* become prevalent.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Poe and kru

I wouldn't be surprised if first order gets a lot of ship love when the movie hits.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Off the Bench I think Lando Falcon is a monster damage dealer. Ive had it kill 3 ships in a row many times.

Starter, even without other Rebels, is Ghost IMHO. An assist call + 3 turn stealth for your best attacker is awesome. Add AOE damage and AOE defense down, Speed Down and reduced enemy potency. Its just really good. Ive used it in my starting lineup since ships 1.0 and have never been able to replace it.
  • Hounds tooth (though I’d actually put it at #1, over the falcon).
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Off the Bench I think Lando Falcon is a monster damage dealer. Ive had it kill 3 ships in a row many times.

Starter, even without other Rebels, is Ghost IMHO. An assist call + 3 turn stealth for your best attacker is awesome. Add AOE damage and AOE defense down, Speed Down and reduced enemy potency. Its just really good. Ive used it in my starting lineup since ships 1.0 and have never been able to replace it.

Phantom followed by the LandoFalcon is about the most brutal reinforcement combo you can field, I think. I guess reinforcing the HanFalcon into a group of Rebel ships is savage but not having it in your starting lineup just seems sub-optimal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Let me restate my question. We know HMF /Rebels is #1 meta now. I was asking on what might be #2. I think it's the BH ships but wanted to hear opinions.

Is HT, XB and Ghost or HT, XB, IG a good 2nd option in Fleet? Or are bugs that much better (I think not)?

@Blackbeardpepe , i do think it's possible that FO get a boost when ep 9 is out though that doesn't answer the current question. Thanks.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I'd say it's still empire/HT #2. I still use bugs/HT in arena, I don't see anyone else using them. You can see my wins. With the right luck I can get top 10.

Maybe bugs #3 or 4. I'll have hmf unlocked next go around. Bugs is a tricky bunch. When I use bugs I'm the most worried about Poe, kru, and fives!

I am not in any shard chat so idk if I'm being pushed more than others.

wnxrkd7hd5ht.png
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I have a guy with Geos/Thrawn at the top of my shard.