Content Update 3/6/19 [MEGA]

Replies

• Emmant
    93 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb

Can you get more specific on how long the ebon Hawk event Will run?
  • While I like and appreciate the change on the ls/ds node battles, I already completed my battles for today. And now I have to use energy again to complete it? This just cuts into my energy at the end of the day since I try and get to max energy before the last bonus energy to leave me at 189 energy for the daily refresh. At least I already got Wicket to 7* today so I don't have to be worried about missing out on unlocking/7* C-3P0 tonight.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Am I the only one wondering why ebony hawk is a chase? I mean they havnt done anything with the palpmobile, all their going to do is,burn out this release style just like marquee. What I'm saying is this was intended to "mix" things up, so MIX it up.

Well since they announced the galactic chase event let's look at what has happened.
    Droideka-Marquee
    B1-Marquee
    PalpMobile-Galactic Chase
    Hawk-Galactic Chase

Seems pretty evenly mixed to me.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Am I the only one wondering why ebony hawk is a chase? I mean they havnt done anything with the palpmobile, all their going to do is,burn out this release style just like marquee. What I'm saying is this was intended to "mix" things up, so MIX it up.

Chase is just i new way to release something i think. Once its released, the release schedule will be the same regardless if its chase or marquee. Just how i interpreted it tho.
  • This seems like the toughest puzzle yet, but so far it seems clear that “galactic chase” is a reference to Paw Patrol
    rytpfo8gy0gj.jpeg
  • How many days was the emperors shuttle galactic chase?
  • We took a pass at improving his blaster sounds in a previous update but aren’t satisfied with the results. The sound effect will return to its original version for now and we are going to go back to the drawing board to see if we can create a sound effect that is even closer to how it sounds in the movie.

But why? It sounded exactly like it did in the battle of Geonosis in Ep. 2. There was nothing to improve. If you're looking to improve things, why not something that desperately needs improving, such as the fleet GP issue in GA?
  • Hey will the 600 crystal for 640 ship energy be available during this event at all? :smile: Please say yes @CG_SBCrumb.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    No ship nrg pack at all this time? And also, only 2 days warning to save ship nrg for this one?
    Maybe they do hate us.
  • If next meta (Darth Revan or Darth Malak) come with ship i'm done with this game...
  • If next meta (Darth Revan or Darth Malak) come with ship i'm done with this game...

Goodbye!
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    While I like and appreciate the change on the ls/ds node battles, I already completed my battles for today. And now I have to use energy again to complete it? This just cuts into my energy at the end of the day since I try and get to max energy before the last bonus energy to leave me at 189 energy for the daily refresh. At least I already got Wicket to 7* today so I don't have to be worried about missing out on unlocking/7* C-3P0 tonight.

@LenoraLupin it’s only for one day out of years this game will be in existence, I wouldn’t be too worried about it.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • This chase is going to be a lot harder then the Palp mobile chase.
    1. Does not appear to be any fleet energy packs been dropped at same time
    2. We got no advanced warning to hoard energy (its 5pm on the 7th in my Timezone so event starts in 7 hours and I’ve already done my refreshes / spent my ship energy for the day)
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    If next meta (Darth Revan or Darth Malak) come with ship i'm done with this game...

that makes no sense, why ? I would welcome that.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    dcbfan wrote: »
    CG can we please move on from KOTOR stuff? After a year and half, enough is enough. If gave this much love to all other parts of star wars era, people would be screaming. So many other great characters and ships not brought into this game. We now have exactly 1 old Republic ship. No where near enough for a full fleet. Get off this recent kick of KOTOR!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you to some extent and while rest assured they will move on, there is much KOTOR and SWTOR content I would love to have. Vitiate and Ragnos are just a to name a couple.
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    While I like and appreciate the change on the ls/ds node battles, I already completed my battles for today. And now I have to use energy again to complete it? This just cuts into my energy at the end of the day since I try and get to max energy before the last bonus energy to leave me at 189 energy for the daily refresh. At least I already got Wicket to 7* today so I don't have to be worried about missing out on unlocking/7* C-3P0 tonight.

@LenoraLupin it’s only for one day out of years this game will be in existence, I wouldn’t be too worried about it.

I know. I was just voicing a complaint that I had already done it, but it wasn't checked off when they combined the two. So then I would have to complete it a second time. That's all.
  • Kailen
    90 posts Member
    Oh joy. Another Galactic Chase. My new least favorite thing in this game. Words cannot express how much I loathe this system for meting out new ships.
  • Um where is the Grand Arena fix for GP yas said was coming ages ago ?
    Id expect this slack work from a bunch of highschool kids making a game in the weekends that dont get paid for quality programming
  • TWings
    59 posts Member
    Kailen wrote: »
    Oh joy. Another Galactic Chase. My new least favorite thing in this game. Words cannot express how much I loathe this system for meting out new ships.
    Well, you can just ignore it and enjoy the potential extra shards when doing your daily farm.
  • Erlan
    4 posts Member
    Well, new ship, nice. That's not really what we been screaming at. Where are the ewok packs? And most important where are D Revan? Still got hopes for 21th, gogo CG and listen to the needs of the community.
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    From a previous known issues post:
    Han's Millennium Falcon - Han's Millennium Falcon can have Taunt applied by Endurance ("Hold Fast") or Geonosian Spy's Starfighter ("Repulsor Array - Ruse") and can be targeted even when there are other ships Taunting

So the fix is to update the description and make it look like it is working as intended?

Time to move along...

EDIT: I mean, seriously, the known issues part was even highlighted in red...
  • SonofRambo wrote: »
    This chase is going to be a lot harder then the Palp mobile chase.
    1. Does not appear to be any fleet energy packs been dropped at same time
    2. We got no advanced warning to hoard energy (its 5pm on the 7th in my Timezone so event starts in 7 hours and I’ve already done my refreshes / spent my ship energy for the day)

Regular and cantina energy packs are in the store today. We usually get mod and ship energy packs the day after.
  • @CG_SBCrumb How long will Ebon Hawk run? The news has no end date.
  • Tounet10101
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    artusa wrote: »
    If next meta (Darth Revan or Darth Malak) come with ship i'm done with this game...

that makes no sense, why ? I would welcome that.

See some rumors about sith ship for Darth Malak as legendary then Darth Revan as Hero journey. I farm all Kotor char since release so if they take another way like Revan with ship for unlock i'm just done cuz i'm bored of this game. Revan meta just tilted me with 5min fight everytime and i can't continue like that. Dev can't balance this game and it's just Revan and falcon
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • lifekeep
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb is the Galactic Chase - Ebon Hawk event start base on player's local time or est time?
  • Its 12:20am here in Australia & this hasn't started??!! I'm saving my fleet energy & need to buy refreshes so what's going on?
  • DarkISI
    91 posts Member
    Its 12:20am here in Australia & this hasn't started??!! I'm saving my fleet energy & need to buy refreshes so what's going on?

Did you restart your game?