Content Update 3/6/19 [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

• DarkISI wrote: »
    Its 12:20am here in Australia & this hasn't started??!! I'm saving my fleet energy & need to buy refreshes so what's going on?

Did you restart your game?

Yep restarted my whole phone then the game. Nearly 3am still not happening...
  • W_E_Quixote
    162 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb in the release notes there’s tale of a pack for 1299 for Ebon Hawk.
    Not seeing the pack in the store.

Has the deal been altered?
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Anyone else wondering why Traya is still gaining bonus protection under nihilus?
    A lot of people wondering. CG just shuts them up and deletes the posts.
  • I'm not going to be able to get the Ebon Hawk because i never have enough crystals to get shards and i never get any of the ship's that has time limit to get shards in fleet arena batles and for me that sucks
  • How many days is it running @reptillor ? Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • @CG_SBCrumb in the release notes there’s tale of a pack for 1299 for Ebon Hawk.
    Not seeing the pack in the store.

Has the deal been altered?

^ This. When will the Clandestine Cargo Pack be up for sale? Can we expect a fleet energy pack during the Galactic Chase event? And how long is this event?
  • Reptillor wrote: »
    It's running 5 days. So far no shop is selling shards. And no energy pack. But those two will come in 6 hours.

Thanks, that's reassuring to know. I'll be able to unlock it then, and maybe even promote it once. I may not be a KOTOR fan, but I really like the ability kit. And two pilots are easier to gear than Cassian's crew.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ship NRG pack confirmed. Good :)
  • Ralyn
    2 posts Member
    ov0ik2039yvs.png
    Not that much fun
  • keknoby
    93 posts Member
    great ship, but you introduce it too late, with your absolute marvelous GA matchmaking calculation, he will just increase GP and generate more unfear matches to people who farmed it
    i wont't do that error, will not unlock it (that's the new way of playing this game, not unlocking characters and ships... really funny game isn't it ?)
    thank you for that :*
  • BiggyFett
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Erlan wrote: »
    Well, new ship, nice. That's not really what we been screaming at. Where are the ewok packs? And most important where are D Revan? Still got hopes for 21th, gogo CG and listen to the needs of the community.

Listen to whose "needs," exactly? Personally, I don't want Darth Revan right now, and I suspect many others feel the same. The game isn't only for KOTOR lovers, after all. And who says anything else has to come to the game for this month? Some of you have to learn some patience and just enjoy the game, rather than constantly whine about getting new content only you want at the moment.
  • artusa wrote: »
    If next meta (Darth Revan or Darth Malak) come with ship i'm done with this game...

that makes no sense, why ? I would welcome that.

See some rumors about sith ship for Darth Malak as legendary then Darth Revan as Hero journey. I farm all Kotor char since release so if they take another way like Revan with ship for unlock i'm just done cuz i'm bored of this game. Revan meta just tilted me with 5min fight everytime and i can't continue like that. Dev can't balance this game and it's just Revan and falcon

Some of you are strange. Before Revan arrived, so many were crying for Revan. Now Revan is meta for a few months (some of us only got him this last time out, so we've been part of the meta for a lot shorter of a time frame), and people are whining that Revan is meta for too long and it's boring? I'm sorry, but you guys should just leave the game behind then.