RIP droids

Droideka
615 posts Member
They said that they were considering tweaks to the droids kits and were considering zeta refunds. Guess not. B1 will forever be plagued with undispellable plague, and will have his stacks stripped away by Grievous faster than he can replenish him, while Revan inches closer to becoming 90% of the meta. Hopefully they get ships or something to make them worthwhile because right now they are hot garbage.

Replies

• CazNeerg
    361 posts Member
    Supposedly the only important droid in the game is getting a rework soon, so if the rest of them fall behind, oh well.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Able to beat revan is not enough?
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    They are only a soft counter to Revan teams that will lose on defense to Revan and will even lose on offense against CLS and Traya, and will most likely become entirely obsolete when Darth Revan comes out. Now compare them to the NS. For the same amount of gear and less zetas, I could have a NS team that can not only beat Revan on offense, but can also beat some of the other meta teams and has amazing raid viability to boot, which is something GG sorely lacks. They made him solely to be a PvP character who is worse at PvP than most of the current or past meta.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    They are only a soft counter to Revan teams that will lose on defense to Revan and will even lose on offense against CLS and Traya, and will most likely become entirely obsolete when Darth Revan comes out. Now compare them to the NS. For the same amount of gear and less zetas, I could have a NS team that can not only beat Revan on offense, but can also beat some of the other meta teams and has amazing raid viability to boot, which is something GG sorely lacks. They made him solely to be a PvP character who is worse at PvP than most of the current or past meta.

Just because they are not "meta"?
    Able to beat revan is good, while 95% others cant.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »

Just because they are not "meta"?
    Able to beat revan is good, while 95% others cant.
    I don’t care about arena meta. They just aren’t good for anything. There are plenty of teams that can beat Revan. And all of them will hold better on defense and have other uses. With Darth Revan looming over us, we know Jedi Revan’s days are numbered. And a team thats only use it to be a soft counter to a team that is about to be replaced is not worth the unusually massive amount of resources this team demands. I literally cannot think of a use for him. He sucks in arena because he cannot hold on defense. He sucks in raids because he kills his own team. He sucks on defense in TW and GA because he is terrible on defense. And to top it off, they said that they intended for him to be a GA team, yet he is literally the worst for it. Bringing in GG on offense in GA will guarantee you to miss out on banners. B1 will not get banners for having protection, and GG’s self damage will ensure that no one else does either, and many GA matches come down to a few banners difference. Yet this team needs more gears and zetas than any other team despite being unneeded and useless. All of the other reworks were great (NS, BH, Palps), yet this one **** despite power creep dictating that it should have been the strongest. It really killed any incentive I had to spend in this game if they are going to treat some of my favorite characters like garbage while kneeling before the all powerful KOTOR characters.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Droids are a joke I’m still not able to even come close to killing a revan team. G12 GG zeta,G12 IG100 G12 B2 zeta 5* B1 zeta etc etc etc. I can tell you there’s about 50 people or less that can pull it off using droids does that sound like “working”
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    And people still beating revan with droids.

We...we jawas used to be droid counter, and now...
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I just looked at the meta report. Revan is still 85% and Grievous is still 0%. RIP droids.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Like I said like no one can pull it off. But I understand if 10 can then some one here will point out its working great!
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    They work great as a revan counter......they sit on the sideline and cheer my own revan team on to victory......could never do it without them
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    hk, droideka, r2, bb8 and b2 Make a pretty good team together, just need to make sure Droideka is the tankiest.

That droid team is easier to gear too. No idea why they made Magnaguard so hard to gear, and still useless even after a rework, lol.

Of course, HK's rework may ruin the fact that this time can beat Revan 100% of the time.