Stealth Arena AI Buff

Phipps
1107 posts Member
edited March 2016
Not complaining, but my win rate vs the exact same teams in arena has gone down drastically lately.

Use to be at 90% win rate against top 20 teams. Now it's at 50% over the last few days/week. Sample size about 50 arena fights.

Anyone else experiencing this or am I just on that bad of an RNG run against the AI?

Replies

• I noticed yesterday, i rarely lose to arena teams, yesterday i lost twice in a row to a team that should have been super easy to beat
  • I feel ya. Same with me. I lost to 2 teams today that I have never lost to...

Now, I am probably gonna have to buy a refresh to get top 3...

Oh well...Game is getting old anyway. I have about 2k crystals to spend, and then I'm deleting it.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Gewd
  • Same happened to me today. Lost two times in a row, wasn't able to get to the top 50 in time. But my squad was 1-2k behind the enemies, but I was usually able to beat them.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Still happening for me as well, but I do seem to be defending better. Coincidence? Who knows, but it seems like they are shifting away from offense only teams...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Dat QGJ/GS!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, it is kind of ridiculous when my opponent's Dooku stuns 2 of my toons with his first move and Yoda reduces the TM of another toon.
  • Wow yeah AI got harder easily, they gang up on characters now. I just did some arena from today and something is for sure different, yesterday and today its been different. Call me confirmation bias if you want but i really think they just stealth changed again
  • I see more dodge happening.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • I don't think it's harder per se. But what I'm seeing is when rng is against you....it is REALLY against you. I can tell within the first three moves if I'm going to lose.
  • I've not noticed a difference. Offense is easy as always. Cry cry, whine whine, I can't win.
  • This may simply be a result of more assist heavy speed teams and the idea that a QGJ calling a Rey or even a GS assist means that someone will just not play anymore.

Also, RG is decent on defense right meow.
  • There's no way Phasma's assist is <50%. Or Daka's passive revive (3 in a row? That's a 0.1% chance.) I'm fine that they are buffing to compensate goon AI; should be noted tho.
  • Be careful guys. You are begging for a pointless copy and paste from a RNG mathematical wizard. :(
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I've had Dooku double stun three matches in a row and Daka double passive revive (on the same char mind you) twice in a row.

Just unlucky I guess.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Be careful guys. You are begging for a pointless copy and paste from a RNG mathematical wizard. :(

"People who post pics of pikachu are mathematical wizards"- Abe Lincoln
  • I think that this is Yoda's fault. This happened in the previous event and seems to be happening now. That was my impression.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Yeah I'm not complaining as it just means my team is better on defense as well, I'd just like to know if they did something
  • J7000 wrote: »
    Be careful guys. You are begging for a pointless copy and paste from a RNG mathematical wizard. :(

I didn't say that at all. Neither did Abe Lincoln.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »

I didn't say that at all. Neither did Abe Lincoln.

I was not.. Being serious...
  • Its hard to tell. I don't want anything taken out of context. Almost anything i say can be taken out of context and be considered offensive. I'm going to lose all of my jokes if I don't keep my nose clean. ;)
  • Yea the dodge is really **** me off. I missed 4 in a row on SID!! Yes I get that's one of his abilities but seriously... 4 in a row. Lol whatever though it's all good.
  • I have a feeling something is going on. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but there has been a lot of chatter on the forums and a lot of radio silence. It's weird we havent had any info on the update contents or release date. I sensed a little venom the last time Jesse addressed datamining. Maybe they think since we mine the data they don't need to give us any updates. The other option is that they have been tinkering with stats, AI, GW, and other behind the scenes mechanics and they aren't talking because of that.