I'll pay for an unlocked version of the game!

2Next

Replies

• [

5 bucks a month from million of players can't pay for maintenance and bug fixed? Smh
    , no achievements no grinding so it should only be popular to very few people like me.

Which is it? Millions of people playing it or only popular to very few people?

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    There’s a reason gaming companies are going to micro transaction style games. There is more $$ to be made.

Games like the original Plants vs Zombies where you can just buy the game are a dying breed. The developers realized how much $$ can be made off of micro transactions and lo and behold PVZ2 is full of micro transactions.
  • [

5 bucks a month from million of players can't pay for maintenance and bug fixed? Smh
    , no achievements no grinding so it should only be popular to very few people like me.

Which is it? Millions of people playing it or only popular to very few people?

Well it's certainly going to be popular to enough people to maintain itself
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    They've already stated upfront they're not going to release any sandbox mode.

This is different, also this is a way to add incentive, the game won't be free to play

What exactly is the incentive?
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Kyno wrote: »
    There seems to be a disconnect between your original idea and some of your responses.

You say you want things different in the original post, but then say it would be no different or extra work to the people who point out that it would be different.

If you want a access to a test account there is a path:
    gflegui wrote: »
    So, you want a test account? Become a gamechanger and apply!

The problem with what you are suggesting is that you are asking for what some have paid $1000s for , but you want it only for $30 flat, or $5 a month. Something tells me, they are probably not going to go for that.
    This is the same as going to a car manufacturer and saying you like thier car, but only want to give them $50, and you will just drive a car on their test track as much as you want.

I agree 100% with you here....and no this wouldn't end well for anybody.