Better use of all points

Jack1210
771 posts Member
Just curious to which use seems like a better use of resources and to an extent if its worth the time

Better use of all points 17 votes

Mod slice prices in the weekly shipment store
35%
gpeeeeMagicMatthews99CaptainFizzNinjaChroniclessirjacobofglaisCarcass_101 6 votes
Painfully using all the coins to open data cards
64%
GamorreanBlackbeardpepeDroidekatheatomicpunDirty_Litle_SmugglerDaPowerfulJediRoopehuntercoco8863CalvinAwesomeDarth_Tomsteros2707Erdmanski 11 votes

Replies

• Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Ally points*
  • Where is the option for neither? The mod slicing mat prices are terrible, I would never consider spending 25K ally points on 15 bonding pins. Since the data cards are unlikely to drop anything i'll need, I'm saving my ally points for the future, just in case they ever offer us something valuable in exchange for them.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Where is the option for neither? The mod slicing mat prices are terrible, I would never consider spending 25K ally points on 15 bonding pins. Since the data cards are unlikely to drop anything i'll need, I'm saving my ally points for the future, just in case they ever offer us something valuable in exchange for them.

Haha fair enough
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Painfully using all the coins to open data cards
    Mod slicing or rare gear. The stun guns man. Think of the stun guns.
  • Painfully using all the coins to open data cards
    Just the shard shop currency from shards is worth it. 20-30k ally points can turn into 200 shard shop currency easily, that's 6 stun guns or carabantis!
  • Mod slice prices in the weekly shipment store
    Just the shard shop currency from shards is worth it. 20-30k ally points can turn into 200 shard shop currency easily, that's 6 stun guns or carabantis!

Kinda depends on the amount of 7*s he has; if he doesn't have a lot, then he won't get a lot of shard shop money.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Painfully using all the coins to open data cards
    Keep in mind its an easy way to get 7* characters too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont know, mine just make a nice shiny pile in the corner. i do buy things in the weekly shipment, when they seem worth it.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I think the devs said they plan on changing ally currency big time. So it might be wise to get a great big stockpile for whenever it gets updated, cuz it sounded like we'll be making a lot less of it.

didn't go re-read it to check what I said, but here's the post I'm mentioning -https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185177/changes-to-ally-points-in-today-s-update
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member

Kinda depends on the amount of 7*s he has; if he doesn't have a lot, then he won't get a lot of shard shop money.
    Keep in mind its an easy way to get 7* characters too.

I'm up to 42 7* characters, I feel like I'll just be getting random characters I don't have at 7 or don't currently want