This game is so great. Nerf revan teams

Firstly, before I even start, this post is most likely absolutely useless because Darth Revan’s kit is already made and probably takes OPness to the next level

However it needs to be said because revan is hurting this game. The team has absolutely everything.

I’m going to split this into the offense and the Defense of the team. With offense, revan takes damage output to a whole other level in this game. You can see this vs CLS teams. CLS teams have no tank and no real way to mitigate damage, but the absolute destruction when facing CLS shows how high the damage output is. Two mass assists and yoda, who is a fast, huge damage dealing attacker, can literally wipe out characters in single turns, multiple times.

I have slow mods, so I go second, but when I do, chewie is gone first move after revan marks him. Bastila calls yoda on Han and takes all of his protection. Then jokers assist wipes him out. Next kenobis mass assist annihilates Luke. Then jolee calls yoda on thrown, and yoda has built up another turn with his Tm gain and wipes out thrown with his super powerful special. That’s four characters gone in ONE ROUND. C3po escapes.

Everything is a crit because they have so much crit chance from revans lead. And after one round you have every buff you need on the whole team when yoda spreads his buffs.

I haven’t even mentioned strategic advantage meaning you don’t have to worry about counters, and the assist when passing it from character to character.

They have everything you need for offense - all that I’ve mentioned, plus extra speed for first turn advantage, extra offence, huge assist boosts. Revan ignores taunt. Kenobis retribution can destroy toons who AOE. Literally every base is covered. The only thing I would say they don’t have is debugging ability, but they simply don’t need it. The previous meta and probly second best team in the game is traya, and the comparison in damage output is so ridiculously one sided between those two.

Offensively the damage output is quite simply game breaking.

Now defensively, they are simply the best team in the game too.

Kenobi is the best defensive tank in the game. Constant auto taunts and crit immunity on everyone else. You can’t reliably target others

Yoda gives tenacity to the whole team at such speed. If you could dispel tenacity up, he builds it back so quickly, that your dispel is useless. Even if you manage to debuff them, revan and kenobi have team cleanses, strategic advantage and bastila cleanse too. You won’t keep debuffs on them. Grievous teams with b2 are pretty much the only way in this game that will be able to debuff a revan team.

I’m top of kenobis incredible Defense, there’s saviour. An absolutely huge defensive ability.

Get through all of that, and there’s jolee. Everyone knows about him but just to summarise, he can’t be crit and can’t be debuffed. Huge health pool, and revives the jedi you manage to kill.

Please, as a player who loves this game, I really hope you can nerf some of these abilities. It’s too much and no other teams you rework will be competitive. I don’t know where you even start with nerfing them, but start somewhere, and for the sake of your amazing game, reduce this teams insane ability.

Replies

• I have slow mods, so I go second

The crux of the issue is right here. There are a number of teams that can reliably counter revan, but you need to either go first or be able to withstand the mark/assist.

A CLS can actually go before Revan even if they are slower due to his leadership granting TM on a resist. Target Jolee with Han first and it will net 10-15% TM for rebel allies.

If you don't have the mods to keep up, get farming.
  • I have slow mods, so I go second

The crux of the issue is right here. There are a number of teams that can reliably counter revan, but you need to either go first or be able to withstand the mark/assist.

A CLS can actually go before Revan even if they are slower due to his leadership granting TM on a resist. Target Jolee with Han first and it will net 10-15% TM for rebel allies.

If you don't have the mods to keep up, get farming.

They can beat revan on offense, sure. But it’s not a balanced team. Revan teams are superpowered, people complain about the mirror matches not being fun, but really no matches are any fun because revan just destroys before any other team gets a look in. The damage output is so far from balanced.