Can we get a GA adjustment please?

I am getting really tired of losing first place in the overall GA because I fight people who join and never post a Def so I get less points... yes I win the phase but only get 1320 total points as opposed to hundreds more for a normal full clear..... the last 3 GAs this has happened where I get opponents who dont post a Def and get penalized because of it

https://imgur.com/a/9ZyqFBQ

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    This isnt making sense to me.....you either win GA or you dont.....
  • If you are not getting first place it is because you’re losing a round...
  • Yeah - first overall only goes to the guy that wins all 3 matches. Only one guy can do that.

2-4 are all 2 wins, but the rewards are identical so being 2nd or 4th has no effect on your rewards.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • First can go to someone who only wins 2 matches but has more points

no
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    First can go to someone who only wins 2 matches but has more points

Nop. That's not it. First goes to the only person who won all their rounds.
  • Ignoring the whole first situation, don’t you get points for a perfect clear if your opponent doesn’t set defense?
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    Ignoring the whole first situation, don’t you get points for a perfect clear if your opponent doesn’t set defense?

No
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Pretty sure its just the conquer points
  • I am getting really tired of losing first place in the overall GA because I fight people who join and never post a Def so I get less points... yes I win the phase but only get 1320 total points as opposed to hundreds more for a normal full clear..... the last 3 GAs this has happened where I get opponents who dont post a Def and get penalized because of it

No, no, no. Points only matter for the round. Round wins only matter for rewards. The ONLY way to not get first place is if you lose at least one round. If your opponent sets no defense: you win that round.

No
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I am getting really tired of losing first place in the overall GA because I fight people who join and never post a Def so I get less points... yes I win the phase but only get 1320 total points as opposed to hundreds more for a normal full clear..... the last 3 GAs this has happened where I get opponents who dont post a Def and get penalized because of it

It is impossible for someone to win if they dont place a defense.

You do no get penalized in any way.

The final win is only based on your match record after 8 matches.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    First can go to someone who only wins 2 matches but has more points

Absolutely not. 1st only goes to someone who has 3 wins.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Points from rounds doesn't matter at all for being placed in the end. Places 2-4 are always people who won two and lost one round. The only difference between them is their GP, the one of these three with the most GP will always get second place and the one with least always place four.
    As there is no difference in rewards for places 2-4 it doesn't matter how much GP you have.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    This is how it works:

7eu8a9d9vyhi.jpg