gear store

shard store: i can change shards i don‘t need in gear-material i need.
gear store: i can change gear material i don‘t need in gear-material i need.

when is it planed?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    unfortunately, i would think that ship has sailed. the stockpiles of gear that many have would just destroy either the exchange rate in said store, or the economy/pace of the game.

but i would love for them to prove me wrong.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Yeah, I have a hard time seeing this happening as most of us are sitting on massive piles of challenge gear, so it would be tantamount to giving everyone several entire characters' worth of free gear.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    The only way I can see this happening is 1000 challenge gear to one piece of salvage for a stun gun or something.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    The only way I can see this happening is 1000 challenge gear to one piece of salvage for a stun gun or something.

Followed by everyone going crazy when they need challenge gear
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    shard store: i can change shards i don‘t need in gear-material i need.
    gear store: i can change gear material i don‘t need in gear-material i need.

when is it planed?
    They've addressed this already in Q&A

This used to be a thing early in the game and people weren't smart about what gear they were selling and they would put themselves into a gear crunch and the gear to value ratio wasn't that great to begin with, so they got rid of it
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Not realizing it took them months to years to stockpile that much challenge gear. People would blow through their stash in hours/days and then come on here with "Gear Store is terrible! CG PLZ change!!"
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    ct0ld42cdoe3.png

There it is
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ct0ld42cdoe3.png

There it is

Ahh it would lead to a bad experience if they incentivised us to sell gear then need that gear. Hmm like incentivising us to build up all our roster, then release a mode where said broad roster is at a disadvantage. Nooooo cg would never smh