Did anyone know that you can scroll left and right on the GA holotable?

Out of all of the GAs I have never noticed this. Is this something new or was I just missing it the whole time?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    You can do it in TW too.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Been there for a long time.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You can do it in TW too.

Wait what? I knew about GA from the start. But TW?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So i scrolled left and right but there is nothing
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So i scrolled left and right but there is nothing

You can use it to look at your previous battles - and this is still round 1.
  • @VonZant

No, we're talking about shifting the holotable right & left. Try it. It works & you see something resembling controls for a hypothetical player in the cantina to use to control the holo-fighters. But of course there's nothing to do. You just see a slightly different view, then you slide it back to the traditional view and that's it.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Did you know you can click on the TV screen in the upper left corner of the ships table and it changes to show the cantina band?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Strubz wrote: »
    Did you know you can click on the TV screen in the upper left corner of the ships table and it changes to show the cantina band?

I legitimately thought you were trolling but it's true. I had no clue.
  • At one point the droid by the arena battles broke everytime you went to the homescreen idk if it does it anymore tho
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    @VonZant

No, we're talking about shifting the holotable right & left. Try it. It works & you see something resembling controls for a hypothetical player in the cantina to use to control the holo-fighters. But of course there's nothing to do. You just see a slightly different view, then you slide it back to the traditional view and that's it.

What device are you playing on? I just recently got a new phone with a significantly larger screen and now I can see the controls on the sides without even scrolling left and right, but had to scroll left and right before to see those controls. I think a lot of people can probably see the controls without needing to scroll left and right and thus you don't really need to scroll on many phones. Could also be that playing on tablets with different ratios can't see the controls either unless they scroll.
  • Lio wrote: »
    Strubz wrote: »

I legitimately thought you were trolling but it's true. I had no clue.

If you leave it long enough the whole band do up close solo's its absolute genius ;)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    @VonZant

What device are you playing on? I just recently got a new phone with a significantly larger screen and now I can see the controls on the sides without even scrolling left and right, but had to scroll left and right before to see those controls. I think a lot of people can probably see the controls without needing to scroll left and right and thus you don't really need to scroll on many phones. Could also be that playing on tablets with different ratios can't see the controls either unless they scroll.

Yeah on mine can see the controls.

Going to check out this band thing now.
  • I realised the scrolling this GA too.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You can do it in TW too.

Wait what? I knew about GA from the start. But TW?

Yes, in TW, each team has a flag on the ends of the table.

In fact, you can scroll all tables (LS, DS, Cantina, etc.) and can see the other backround tables.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The graphics and sound/music in this game are amazing. Simply outstanding work on every level. It's too bad the game play, trouble shooting and balance team can't keep up.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Lagandary wrote: »
    Out of all of the GAs I have never noticed this. Is this something new or was I just missing it the whole time?

I honestly just figured it out yesterday too!😆
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Ooh new to me. Useless because of my screen size though