Add credit wagers/betting to Grand Arena matches

First of all very upset you rescheduled the recent Grand Arena as I had my defense all setup then missed the new one due to the confusion.

This game needs more ways to get credits as that’s the main commodity that holds back advancing characters considering its needed for both leveling and stars.

There should really be a Trader’s Table for each Shard where you can sell items to other players etc, and/or a way for guilds to distribute resources to their members, not to mention a weekly lottery on each shard a player could pay for tickets in with the hope of winning the large sum of all those who paid but I digress.

At least add wagers/betting using credits to Grand Arena matches where each player gets a notification: your opponent is willing to wager 500,000 credits on this match, what are you willing to wager? Then you go lower or higher, the computer goes back to the opponent with a median offer between the two and once you both agree the bet is on. Players could also have an option to opt out of all betting each match so that nothing is wagered.

We are rogues in a Holotable Cantina and more gambling should be added to the game so we can get more credits overall, thank you.