QoL idea

Instead of "retreat" option, could we get a "restart battle" option, thus saving players time. Surely it would contribute to getting STR set ups in faster time. It would also very much help with annoying quests like Chewie, especially the current C3Po legendary, heck, even Thrawn for the new players.

P.S. This event is giving me anxiety.

t. 100+ restarts. Im losing. Send haalp.

Replies

• Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Because most of the instance where you would retreat (i.e. the arenas, and raids) you lose the ability to use that team again (work arounds for raid exists, I know). The only way that a restart is effective is if you are doing Galactic War, and that is simmable after 50 victories, so I wouldnt worry about it.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    Because most of the instance where you would retreat (i.e. the arenas, and raids) you lose the ability to use that team again (work arounds for raid exists, I know). The only way that a restart is effective is if you are doing Galactic War, and that is simmable after 50 victories, so I wouldnt worry about it.

i think he's talking about the retreat from hstr in the options to retry after in p1 your bb8 got oneshotten by nihilus second turn or something like that and not the pit/haat retreat for every single character after that team did what it was supposed to :D
  • @Mstrefe1
    Because most of the instance where you would retreat (i.e. the arenas, and raids) you lose the ability to use that team again

This is absolutely not true for raids.

Raids do have an "escape" function that is different from Retreat, but that ALSO allows you to use the character again. For raids the penalty is not the inability to use the squad again. For raids the penalty is that none of your damage counts (but now you can try again with the same squad if RNG went against you or you accidentally used the wrong ability and you don't want your mistake to ruin your run).

I honestly can't even believe i'm typing this out.
  • Rebel_SWGOH
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »

In arenas, TW, and TB it's forfeit, not retreat.