Did the event start?

I’m seeing no bonus shards in my fleet battles. It’s 2am on the 8th? Has it started for some people yet?

Replies

• icanectc wrote: »
    Im getting all in game notifications ebon hawk is live. But same as you not in fleet nor is his pack available

Is your refresh about to happen?
  • icanectc wrote: »
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Im getting all in game notifications ebon hawk is live. But same as you not in fleet nor is his pack available

Is your refresh about to happen?

In about 1hr 41mins

Mines in 41 min. Maybe it starts on refresh then. Which sucks cause I have all my energy hoarded up

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    8am UK time it started same as the omega events etc
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    8am UK time it started same as the omega events etc

Omega event? You mean challenges?

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    No the normal time in the morning when events like omega events start..... 8am UK time for me whatever normal time it is for you when the regular events show up
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    It is tied to midnight local time
  • The events live right now, although the drop rate has been lowered alot.
    Drop rate hasn’t been lowered. Drop rate is tied to the energy amount on the node. I got a ton of drops on the Carth and Nest 20 energy nodes. One person getting bad RNG on a few drops does not equal a change to drop rates.
  • Mine went live and I started getting the bonus drops as soon as my last day refreshed yesterday. Same thing that happened with the Palpmobile, everything is fine.

I haven’t noted any changes. After 3 energy refreshes I’m at 20, which is about what it was for palpmobile.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    chase drop rates haven’t changed.
  • ky8jnkizi0jb.jpg
  • 61 shards off 8 x 20 energy battles + 139 x 10 energy battles

0.4 * 139 = 55

0.8 * 8 = 6

So I'm literally, exactly on schedule if each battle getting a 4% chance of drop per energy spent on that specific battle.
  • 61 shards off 8 x 20 energy battles + 139 x 10 energy battles

0.4 * 139 = 55

0.8 * 8 = 6

So I'm literally, exactly on schedule if each battle getting a 4% chance of drop per energy spent on that specific battle.

Im at 27/65 of 4* Assuming I get 3-8 more shards today I’ll need to average 53-55 shards a day to 7*
  • usArmyJedi wrote: »
    61 shards off 8 x 20 energy battles + 139 x 10 energy battles

0.4 * 139 = 55

0.8 * 8 = 6

Im at 27/65 of 4* Assuming I get 3-8 more shards today I’ll need to average 53-55 shards a day to 7*
    This event isn’t to 7 star the ship the first time...
  • usArmyJedi wrote: »
    61 shards off 8 x 20 energy battles + 139 x 10 energy battles

0.4 * 139 = 55

0.8 * 8 = 6

This event isn’t to 7 star the ship the first time...

That’s my goal tho....
  • Don't know how you could do that, but good luck. You're already 50 shards ahead of me, so whatever you're doing is working. That's either amazing luck or an extra 1200 energy... which would be a heck of a lot of crystals.

I don't have the luxury of spending more than 300/day b/c I'm still needing to farm hard on Carth & Juhani.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Don't know how you could do that, but good luck. You're already 50 shards ahead of me, so whatever you're doing is working. That's either amazing luck or an extra 1200 energy... which would be a heck of a lot of crystals.

I don't have the luxury of spending more than 300/day b/c I'm still needing to farm hard on Carth & Juhani.

The only way to get the Hawk to 7* is to average 12.5 fleet energy refreshes a day. I'm not sure how many crystals that is, but it's a lot.
  • Don't know how you could do that, but good luck. You're already 50 shards ahead of me, so whatever you're doing is working. That's either amazing luck or an extra 1200 energy... which would be a heck of a lot of crystals.

The only way to get the Hawk to 7* is to average 12.5 fleet energy refreshes a day. I'm not sure how many crystals that is, but it's a lot.

I was able to 7* palps ship last time. And this time I actually hoarded ship energy when the event was announced as opposed to last time. Won’t be too difficult
  • Holy_warrior
    116 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Lucky you guys. I blew 500energy for 20 shards.

Blowing another 100 energy (10 mins ago) for 2 shards.

Here’s how i blew it.

I’ve done 14x20 hard nodes and the rest on 8 energy missions for gear.
  • Lucky you guys. I blew 500energy for 20 shards.

Blowing another 100 energy (10 mins ago) for 2 shards.

Here’s how i blew it.

I’ve done 14x20 hard nodes and the rest on 8 energy missions for gear.

I’ve been strictly doing 10s