Whale Hawk

OldSchoolKiwi
34 posts Member
edited March 2019
Killing me slowly with your song ..
We were talking about if Ebon Hawk would turn up in the greed store.
Some were like nah they wont ,they didnt with EP shuttle but sure enof need to feed the greed
Post edited by OldSchoolKiwi on

Replies

• What on earth are you talking about?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • What I think he is trying to say is because ep's ship is garbage they didnt add the pack to buy for crystals where as ebon hawk is a much better ship there for added the pack to buy for crystals. Even though both ships were introduced the same way they did not offer a pack for ep's ship. Or..... they didnt meet their sale quota on crystal packs during ep's ship so they are making up for it with a hawk pack.
  • See jedi has the force .
    Just keen to play Star Wars and enjoy yet the game seems more of a test bed of what people will put up with and how far the post can be changed moved or sold . Keen to play quality

This is Star Wars give it the respect it deserves and give it a backbone please
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Are you using Google Translate or something? Or C3PO Translation?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Apparently Google translate fails at Kiwi -> Queen's English :D
  • The only fail i see is the structure of the game . Mocks behind a keyboard are guttless. Feel free to try this face to face with a Kiwi and see what happens.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Like Ahnaldt's video pointed out, the EH is only really fleet arena viable at 5* - so the OP's point is correct. CG releases yet another decent item behind the usual pay wall.

The EH will be a fun add to most fleets - in 3-4 months.

Business as usual.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Like Ahnaldt's video pointed out, the EH is only really fleet arena viable at 5* - so the OP's point is correct. CG releases yet another decent item behind the usual pay wall.

The EH will be a fun add to most fleets - in 3-4 months.

Business as usual.

What pay wall? 5* is eminently doable without buying a single shard pack. I'm about 15 shards from 5* with over a day left. Haven't bought a single shard pack. Refreshes? Yeah. But I just stopped refreshing cantina for a few days.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • It is totally available to f2p, albeit it cost me a good bit of my crystal reserve but I got it to 5* . Also if the op is referring to the 600crystal pack for 640fleet energy its a one time purchase. It was available to me this time around as I did not but it when the emperors shuttle came out
  • It is totally available to f2p, albeit it cost me a good bit of my crystal reserve but I got it to 5* . Also if the op is referring to the 600crystal pack for 640fleet energy its a one time purchase. It was available to me this time around as I did not but it when the emperors shuttle came out

I 5* it last night. And the energy pack is a one time purchase, but that's one time each time the offer it. Bought it with EP Shuttle, bought it with Ebon Hawk.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    What I think he is trying to say is because ep's ship is garbage they didnt add the pack to buy for crystals where as ebon hawk is a much better ship there for added the pack to buy for crystals. Even though both ships were introduced the same way they did not offer a pack for ep's ship. Or..... they didnt meet their sale quota on crystal packs during ep's ship so they are making up for it with a hawk pack.

Emp shuttle is not that good right now...... but in the future ONE god tier sith tank or a capital that provides more health and protection pool like say batista and palps protection gain on crits will make a sith team that's already stacked with foresight, stealth, AOE's, regen from bombs.....

Palp shuttle was released for a reason.....and I still think he is going to be a major key in any upcoming sith meta (if it comes) trust me they want you to pump 500 carbs into that royal guard...