Is this lineup enough please let me know

6y6a32yxzmxm.png
All gear 11 and most of the mods are purple or higher. Some still blue

Replies

• Help!!!!
  • I think so, whats your Speed? I have that same team but would use Teebo instead of Scount for the buff dispel.
  • Definitely use Teebo rather than Scout. I had similar team, but I ended up using g9 teebo rather than my g11 scout to unlock 7*c3p0. You have wicket for damage so scout is redundant. But I did have zeta on paploo so teebo may need to be a bit higher gear than bare g9 that I had.
  • Prolly not. The creators continue to mess this game up. Hours days spent. I have 5 gold bears of course 7 star. Zeta. High speed. First round get down to two toons sith 4 bears..lose. Next round get in two hits and wiped. This game has always been on point with pathetic programming and horrible strat. But I continue to play it since the beginning cause it’s free and I refuse to give Disney a dime.
  • You’ll get him on last day of event if they bring difficulty down or on the next event. Keep it up
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    Yours are better off than mine and I got 7* this morning. G10 Chirpa w/ zeta, everyone else G11 no zetas. I didn’t have Wicket either (used Scout instead)
    My kill order was Chewie>Han>Commando>Leia>R2>C3
    lk72c67khl26.png
    yfz442gt8bp0.png
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    Oh, and none of them had their basics omegad either
  • Perdogie wrote: »

How many attempts did that take you? Having Logray makes a big difference too...
  • Perdogie wrote: »

and that's why this game is ****. I'm all G11 (using Scott instead of Wicket) Zeta on Chirpa and Logray. Best I can do is take out Chewie.
  • Thanks everyone. Still working on getting it. It sucks that I don’t have Longray but you really think Teebo is better than scout?
  • Thanks everyone. Still working on getting it. It sucks that I don’t have Longray but you really think Teebo is better than scout?

Yes. Scout is a suitable replacement for Wicket (but you already have him) but without Logray you will need Teebo instead.
  • Okay cool thanks I have him gear 10 right now but no ohmegas for his attacks sadly
  • Cgb046
    78 posts Member
    A guildmate got him with a similar team. Speeds were all around 200, and call elder for every assist for the tm gain. Teebo keeps han's turn meter under control. Good luck
  • I'm struggling with nearly the same team. I think the wicket zeta might push it over the edge, but if equal teebo is definitely more useful than scout because of the guaranteed turn meter gain and dispel which helps replace the lack of logray's dispel. I feel like I've had bad rng with dodges, focused targets, and elder basic not providing turn meter often enough. Might have to have amazing mods to ensure the victory as well.
  • Thanks for all the input. So far still getting blown away. Speeds are now over 200 for all and I’m using Teebo. Hopefully my luck changes!!!
  • I just did 7* with zChirpa g11, Wicket g10, Scout g10, Logray g11, Elder g11.

Speeds 210 - 230 with Elder being fastest. 216% crit damage on scout/wicket. Everyone else lots of health (+10k). Elder had 31k total.

Still took about 50 attempts.