Galactic Bounties. - Enfys Nest

Prev1
dominiQC
396 posts Member
edited March 2019
Is it just me or this event is really annoying? It seems the only way to beat Nest on stage 4 is to hope the bombs explodes when she doesn't have protection (that means not attacking Nest for the full turn before bombs explodes).

I personally think it's ridiculous that he hits so hard. It's not even enjoyable nor strategy compelling. Versus the Wampa bounty where you can strategize to beat him...

Edit: she!!!!!!!
Post edited by dominiQC on

Replies

• Options
    *she
  • Options
    I thought Nest was supposed to lose the bonus protection, then detonators go off, but no...
  • Options
    It’s easy when you know how... also providing you have the gear, keep her stunned with bossk, cad bane and dengar.

Keep launching detonators on while bossk taunts and eventually she blows up, if you can’t manage it that way your gear isn’t high enough.
  • TheBloodyTongue
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    dominiQC wrote: »
    Versus the Wampa bounty where you can strategize to beat him...

You can strategize.
    My strategy is to spam every Thermal Detonator at her and I used Zam lead, Dengar, Greedo, Cad + one more, cuz Zam is all about proliferating TDs. With Zam, high DPS of Enfys backfires at her.

EDIT: Forgot that TD stood for Thermal Detonator, not Thermo Detonator.
    Post edited by TheBloodyTongue on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I found using Zam made it less reliable because she detonates them with her basic. Greedo Cad Dengar +2 was much easier.

Also, She.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Seems like they "fixed" the detonators, I'm pretty sure they used to apply damage after protection up has gone away.
    Right now it feels indeed like there is no real strategy, I just hit auto with my BH squad and finished the event twice in like 10 attempts.
    Since I needed just another 19 shards for Nest before today, I'm certain I'll never attempt this tier again.
    I'd suggest that if you have Bossk (L), Dengar, Cad and preferably someone else with detonators, just hit auto and wait until RNG shines on you.
  • TheBloodyTongue
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Seems like they "fixed" the detonators, I'm pretty sure they used to apply damage after protection up has gone away.

That explains why it took more trials than before. I thought I was cursed by RNGesus.
    VonZant wrote: »
    I found using Zam made it less reliable because she detonates them with her basic. Greedo Cad Dengar +2 was much easier.

True, but if Zam is slow enough, she can stack TDs for 2.5 turns without detonating using her two Specials. And Zam lead makes it lot easier to spam Thermal Detonators. One TD for every Special and death.
  • Options
    high gear jango fett with high gear bossk is your answer. use jango's conflagration to reduce her max health, then hit her hard. there's your strategy and answer. thank me later
  • Options
    So you just want them to hand you 20 shards of one of the most useful and hardest to farm characters in the game with some easy event you can just auto? Got it.
  • Options
    Keep her stunned/Tm down, stack debuffs until boba has a chance to use execute with her protection down. RNG dependent (took me about 3-4 tries per success with G12 Bossk, boba, Cad, Greedo and G7 dengar), but doable.
  • Options
    Aurra Sing is super useful in this event because she can stun with her basic attack. I go with Bossk (L), Boba, Dengar, Aurra, and Jango. You could use Cad instead of Jango if you want an additional source of stun instead of reducing her max health.
  • Options
    A good strategy is to use Bossk, Jango, Bane, Boba, Greedo. All Zetas except Bossk’s second. Zetas help but not necessarily critical to this strategy. Like said above use Greedo, Bane and Bossk to keep Nest stunned. Use Boba to apply debuffs like ability block the stop Nest’s specials. Jango is in there it apply stagger and keep TM low. Once Nest is debuffed try to stun as many times as possible with Bane because when Bane stuns and the enemy is debuffed he removed 25% max protection stacking. At the same time use Jango’s Conflageration as much as possible because if Nest is debuffed Jango removes 25% Max Health stacking. Keep this cycle going until you have hit Nest 3-4 times with Conflageration then wait till she becomes unstunned on her next turn. Then try to use either Boba’s Execute or Jango’s Shrapnel’s Blast to one shot her or keep using Greedos TDs to wear her down. (All of the BHs I used were Gear 12 7* other then Jango which is Gear 11 5*)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Embo kick x2 + hat throw when she had no protection will kill her pretty reliably.
  • Options
    I beat it today with zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Cad, Greedo. Just keep chucking bombs at her and stuns. Barely beat it. (G12 Boba and Dengar, G9 Greedo, G11 everyone else)
  • Options
    Costino1 wrote: »
    I beat it today with zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Cad, Greedo. Just keep chucking bombs at her and stuns. Barely beat it. (G12 Boba and Dengar, G9 Greedo, G11 everyone else)

Yep that's my strategy, no problem beating Nest.

blaoyuppdrg3.png
    01cvefbfbqfa.png

It was my last time fighting Nest, as I finally got her to 7*. Now onto Q'ira.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I thought Nest was supposed to lose the bonus protection, then detonators go off, but no...

If you have any DOTs on her, the DOTs hit before the bombs do which triggers the bonus protection again. You want lots of bombs and no DOTs
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Did it with double zeta bossk gear 12, boba gear 12, dengar gear 12, cad bane gear 12 and embo gear 12.

Stun often, kick often, save hat toss for after she attacks. Save missle for after. Taunts and basics. Thermals when you can
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Pile up dets, stun for 1 turn, give her a chance to move, repeat
    Thats how i beat her atleast
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Im on marr and then holdo farming. No troubles, hit auto and come back to 10 shards.

Had qira and nest 7 star already. Finished fulcrum and did nest for the avatar icon.

Ill do qira for the 3 star once i have marr and holdo done
  • Options
    Personally I like the challenge. It’s doable if properly equipped just takes a few tries. There aren’t enough things to actually manually battle for me anymore so this is fun!
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Did it with zbossk zboba Zaurra cad jango all gr12 and that got me the last 20 shards I needed for 7* gr12 Nest 😊😊😊
  • Beldegorn75
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Just beat it for the first time, zBossk (L), cad, Dengar, zam, greedo, all of them g9 just stacked TDs and kept her stunned the best I could. Did it first try with this team, tried all sorts of combos with my g12 BHs to no effect.

2 in a row. Dengar was the only one left standing both times but seemed pretty reliable or RNGesus was just reaallly on my side lol.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I been using Zam as the leader to get more TDs. Still very RNG I only get 1 Star but I won 2 out of 5 attempts today. If you can stack a few debuffs and Boba can missile her down.
  • DT_Jango
    125 posts Member
    Options
    This is a breeze with this lineup:
    Bossk(z) Lead, Boba, Cad, Dengar, and Greedo.
    It might take a couple of tries to figure out the strategy but I win with this team everytime no problems.