March and April and May and June legendary and marquee event Calendar (prediction)

Dinotank46
553 posts Member
edited March 2019
- marhc 15 or 20 Darth Malak legendary requires sith
- march 30 Darth revan ancient journey (carth juhani canderous Badstilla and HK)
- April 25 fallen Anakin Skywalker legendary requires imperial troopers or clones
- may 5 Hondo Onaka marquee
- may 20 Jabba the Hutt legendary requires scoundrels
This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
Post edited by Dinotank46 on

Replies

• This is the good one
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I wouldn't hold my breath for something like this. While Jango & Revan were released close together, I doubt we'll see more Bounty hunters or Scoundrels, especially none larger than Jabba or Hondo.
    Meanwhile, a Legendary and a Journey in the same month? Never. Especially not for those characters.
    I think the more likely cause of action is some other generic rework in the middle, like OG Jedi or Galactic Republic, then the Resistance TV show. With the Finn Rework, and the show wrapping up, and 9 on the horizon, a Resistance release that'll then get balanced by another wave of First Order is much more likely in my mind.
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Darth Malak and DR I don't think are gonna be in the same month, I said this is only marquees and legendaries not reworks
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I'm gonna correct my mistakes
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    March 22-29 Darth Malak
    April 19-26 Darth Revan
    May 31 Hondo Onaka marquee
    June 21-28 Jabba the Hutt legendary
    Post edited by Dinotank46 on
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • The requirements do not change except for fallen Anakin Skywalker
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    The requirements do not change except for fallen Anakin Skywalker

Why would Geonosians be needed for Lord Vader (Fallen Anakin)?
  • They have connections and the same question I had when r2 d2 needed empire for him
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • It's either impirial troopers or geonosians
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    It's either impirial troopers or geonosians

My guess is Jedi, Clones, or Sepratists
  • I think maybe clones
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • - may 10 CC-5576-39 (Gregor) cantina chase
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Revan is coming sooner. The OR toons will quite surely not be needed for Malak, but Darth Revan.
    They want to close their fiscal quarter with a profit and preferably start the next one with one as well. Now I don't say there is no chance for Malak and DR slightly around the same time, but I'm quite sure that if they release DR they are not pushing it to april, beause by then all the OR toons have been ohtainable to the majority of the player base without spending anything.

Edit: Also, if Malak requires sith (and not sith ships), he is practically a free gift, no matter how hard they make the event. Most people in high end arena have at least 5 G12 sith with a pretty decent synergy.
  • Sith is for Malak and canderous, juhani, Badstilla, HK and carth are for DR
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Also it's march 30 which is in 18 days which is pretty close by
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I guess my predictions abiut which is gonna come first is wrong, but Malak is coming on the 30th
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA

• Edit: Also, if Malak requires sith (and not sith ships), he is practically a free gift, no matter how hard they make the event. Most people in high end arena have at least 5 G12 sith with a pretty decent synergy.
    Ewoks were needed for c-3po, I'd say that's a free gift
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA