Something is definitely coming...

Prev1
Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
swdopjrvddfo.png
Else why would they put this in weekly shipments?
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• Options
    Sith Trooper did show up in one of the squad compositions in that picture of Darth Gammorean Guard.
  • Options
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Sith Trooper did show up in one of the squad compositions in that picture of Darth Gammorean Guard.

I already started farming him due to that screenshot so I'm loving this.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Ah that’s true. It was the first gammorean Guard sith! Now we know what’s coming to the game and what all the hype is about!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Sith Trooper rework confirmed!

I expect speculate he will get the following:
    Any time the Sith Trooper taunts, mark is removed from any Sith ally currently marked.
    Any time Sith Trooper is hit by an assist attack all Sith allies gain bonus protection, stacking for 1 turn.
    The first time the Sith Trooper is brought to 1% health, he equalizes health with all other Sith allies and all Sith allies gain health steal for 1 turn.
  • Options
    Freydwen wrote: »

I already started farming him due to that screenshot so I'm loving this.

I've had him at 7 stars and gear XI for a long time.
  • Options
    Sentia wrote: »

Any time the Sith Trooper taunts, mark is removed from any Sith ally currently marked.
    Any time Sith Trooper is hit by an assist attack all Sith allies gain bonus protection, stacking for 1 turn.
    The first time the Sith Trooper is brought to 1% health, he equalizes health with all other Sith allies and all Sith allies gain health steal for 1 turn.

So glad we have zero influence on kits.

That way I can blame a corporation and not someone who sat on the thinking pot for five minutes, and decided to put it in writing.

• Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Turvantus wrote: »

That way I can blame a corporation and not someone who sat on the thinking pot for five minutes, and decided to put it in writing.

He was being sarcastic.... *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Turvantus wrote: »

He was being sarcastic.... *rolls eyes*

No he wasnt
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean Guard, Lard of the Sith.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Piggyeous.
  • KewlLover
    83 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    No, anytime Sith trooper takes damage, all jedi lose 10 percent max health stacking
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sith Trooper has been my favorite OR character. Primarily because he works with all Sith. He’s one of the best tanks in the game.
    I do hope in the future he and others (Visas,Assassin,Marauder,Sion,Nihilus Treya)get an OR tag.
  • Options
    .... probably a brown stain in your pants when you realize you should have farmed him 2 years ago.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Sith Trooper has been my favorite OR character. Primarily because he works with all Sith. He’s one of the best tanks in the game.
    I do hope in the future he and others (Visas,Assassin,Marauder,Sion,Nihilus Treya)get an OR tag.

They'd only get an "OR" tag if the game decided to start tagging based on eras. Dooku was around during the Galactic Republic. There's a reason he doesn't have that tag. The sith weren't part of the OR, just around during that era.
  • Options
    If you don't have sith trooper get him, there doesn't need to be anything tied to him, he's an awesome sith tank. He will make any sith team a beast, especially when hunting down NS squads :)
  • Options
    I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that the joke may be on us. If we don't hear anything today, we've all been panic farming for an event that may not even happen. CG wins. I'm sitting on a full compliment of OR toons all G11 and 12 with a stockpile of gear and zeta mats....potentially with a lot of egg on my face.....

Why would you expect anything on Saturday?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that the joke may be on us. If we don't hear anything today, we've all been panic farming for an event that may not even happen. CG wins. I'm sitting on a full compliment of OR toons all G11 and 12 with a stockpile of gear and zeta mats....potentially with a lot of egg on my face.....

We're out of the cadence alrdy. Following the LS Revan cadence the Darth Revan event should start on Mar 13. That won't happen as we don't even have an official announcement for the event. And every week it's getting pushed back means that more and more ppl will have the OR chars rdy and we'll just get another Darth Revan vs Darth Revan in top 200 meta UNLESS there's gonna be the new all time low regarding panic farms: Ebon Hawk at 7* being a requirement.

Either way this whole thing is alrdy a debacle.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    By the p r i c k i n g of my thumb, something wicked this way comes..

Text filter doesn't like Shakespeare..
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

We're out of the cadence alrdy. Following the LS Revan cadence the Darth Revan event should start on Mar 13. That won't happen as we don't even have an official announcement for the event. And every week it's getting pushed back means that more and more ppl will have the OR chars rdy and we'll just get another Darth Revan vs Darth Revan in top 200 meta UNLESS there's gonna be the new all time low regarding panic farms: Ebon Hawk at 7* being a requirement.

I wonder how many go for a 7* ebon hawk...
    But it can still be just a legandary requiring 5* chars to unlock, which then i could see the ebon hawk as a requirement
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    “Something definitely coming...”

Yeah...paywall
  • Options
    I think maybe darth revan will require older characters and be really hard. Hk, st, sm, sa.
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I think maybe darth revan will require older characters and be really hard. Hk, st, sm, sa.

But those are just random characters...in case of ewoks and BHs they at least had synergy together...
    Of course it could be a new format and not require a full team or anything like it
  • Options
    iBics wrote: »

But those are just random characters...in case of ewoks and BHs they at least had synergy together...
    Of course it could be a new format and not require a full team or anything like it

Hk is due for a rework.
    ...and the revan event was complete no synergy.
  • CazNeerg
    361 posts Member
    Options
    They'd only get an "OR" tag if the game decided to start tagging based on eras. Dooku was around during the Galactic Republic. There's a reason he doesn't have that tag. The sith weren't part of the OR, just around during that era.

The way they have used the tag isn't consistent with it being faction or era based, only with it being game based. Every character who appear in the first KOTOR (with the exception of HK-47 who is probably getting it in his rework) has received the Old Republic tag, even if the character had no factional allegiance to it, and none of the KOTOR 2 characters have received it. If it was era based, they would have it, and if it was faction based Canderous and Fallen Bastila would not have it.
    Legend91 wrote: »

Except we really aren't out of cadence, because the farm is not equivalent. For JKR the last two characters to head to nodes had two each where we could farm them, for this set both are single node. Which means that if they had given us exactly the same amount of time, they would have *effectively* been giving us less time. The 21st makes perfect sense.
  • LambiZa
    11 posts Member
    Options
    After all the flack the community gave CG after the JKR release about the pay wall and not enough time to farm is it so hard to believe that they listened and they are giving us more time to farm the toons for the event. I am aware that the event itself isn't confirmed yet but there is a definite disturbance in the force and something is coming. My personal hope is vilans demise and we get malak. But I think the OR tunes we are farming are definitely going to be important.
  • Options
    Sith trooper was already reworked, iirc.
  • Options
    LambiZa wrote: »
    After all the flack the community gave CG after the JKR release about the pay wall and not enough time to farm is it so hard to believe that they listened and they are giving us more time to farm the toons for the event. I am aware that the event itself isn't confirmed yet but there is a definite disturbance in the force and something is coming. My personal hope is vilans demise and we get malak. But I think the OR tunes we are farming are definitely going to be important.

I thought about this and leads me to believe the event will much harder. Meaning it will be Chewyesque.