When is the road ahead?

When is the road ahead, or at least, when do ya think its coming? Im dying for news, revan or otherwise.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    You know it’s still March right,.. the next road ahead will be for April thru June, So expect it to show up in 4 Weeks or so,
  • Options
    O_0
  • Options
    Are you joking? They did the road ahead on grevious last month.
  • Options
    Yeah its every quarter so expect it in May/June
  • Options
    The road ahead posts are meant to be quarterly, Grievous’s was for January through March but was late (shockingly).

So Ghost is correct.
  • Options
    460cn68gf8j5.jpg
    You know what? Ill create another meme page!
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    The next road ahead post will be for the April-June quarter. So realistically you can expect it to be released in the middle of May or beginning of June.
  • Options
    If you don't expect it til May, you won't be disappointed. Consequently if it comes earlier than that, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Crisis averted 😁
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    The road is always ahead.
  • PeldorV
    45 posts Member
    Options
    The road goes ever on and on
  • Options
    The long and winding road ahead !
  • Options
    When is the Road Ahead?! Aren’t we still waiting for the last Road Ahead? Aren’t we supposed to get a quality of life update? Still waiting

If I had to guess I bet we’ll get our next road ahead around May 4th.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    When is the Road Ahead?! Aren’t we still waiting for the last Road Ahead? Aren’t we supposed to get a quality of life update?
    I've been waiting for the Rancor Raid Sim feature since they posted the road ahead in Feb.
  • Options
    Given that there’s a gap in the territory war schedule this week, I’m guessing you won’t need to wait much longer for the QoL stuff.
  • Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    When is the road ahead, or at least, when do ya think its coming? Im dying for news, revan or otherwise.

If we start hounding now we might get it on time
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    who cares? when has the RA ever said anything useful?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Realistically it SHOULD be ready in 2 weeks. But their timeline has never meant anything so expect 2 months
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ugh, well im not trying to get inpatient, but, could they have at least put a puzzle in or somethin? Because im a little bored right now.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Ugh, well im not trying to get inpatient, but, could they have at least put a puzzle in or somethin? Because im a little bored right now.

The metaphorical puzzle was the Ebon Hawk trailer that showed HK-47 and hinted at Darth Revan.

What's the point of putting a more elaborate puzzle together when everyone knows what's coming?

Good point.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »

The metaphorical puzzle was the Ebon Hawk trailer that showed HK-47 and hinted at Darth Revan.

What's the point of putting a more elaborate puzzle together when everyone knows what's coming?
    They did it with the Falcon. So I'm expecting them to do one for Revan even if its obvious