Event drop rate changes.

Ohhplzz
18 posts Member
Logray has not been in store for 9 days now. I've checked 4 times a day.. 2 months ago I was atleast getting 5 shards a day sometimes 10 and was on track to be done 2 weeks ago. With CPo event going on it looks quite dodgy.. Anyone else having this issue? It's like CG are forcing your hand to buy with crystals..

Replies

• sjrl101
    25 posts Member
    ahh glad to note that am not the only one.. i do check availability for all store refreshes. Available for 2000 xtals in weekly store and sometimes available in the shipment but only the 16 shards... I am missing 6 last shards and the he kind of vanished from the guild store for the past 5 days.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It hasn’t changed. You’re unlucky, and I’m truly sorry about that, but it hasn’t changed.

If it had changed there would be far more people complaining about it. As it stands there’s maybe a dozen.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • sjrl101
    25 posts Member
    i do hope it's only bad luck and it didn't changed coz that would really suck..
  • I didn’t see him but 4 times in 3 weeks. his store rotation is garbage.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    If you were getting 5-10 shards a day at any time then you were ridiculously lucky.
  • It's all about RNG (and your guild currency amount...)
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Its funny, Since I finished seven starring my Logray almost 41 days ago, I've not seen him appear in the shop once.

Boy am I glad that farm is over right before he decided to ditch me. I wonder if he will appear now that I've said something to break my combo.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Your not the only one. When they announced the return of c3po I needed 12 shards for him. It took me up until a day or 2 before the even to get thos shards and now that's he's done I've seen him in the shop a few times since