How do i beat traya???

I just got 3po and added him to my cls team. I’m running CLS, 3po, Han, r2, and chewie. I can’t beat this stupid traya team in my arena for anything. Please help! Thank you I can post the traya team if needed.

Heres my inventory if it helps.
https://swgoh.gg/p/723388269/characters/

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Your mods are badly placed. Give your Han Solo a Crit Damage primary triangle, that defense primary is absolutely useless on him. You want him to deal as much damage as possible. Same goes for Chewie, you want Chewie to have either an offense or Crit Damage mod-set with a crit damage triangle. Defense triangles are pretty much the worst possible triangle primary stat for this team. Also your team won't be operating at maximum capacity until you're able to get Chewie's Guard on CLS and Han. Right now your C-3PO is extremely weak so Guard will be going to him. C-3PO doesn't take nearly as many turns as CLS so you'll have a lot less overall damage output because Chewie won't be assisting as often. Your team should easily be able to take out Traya teams, but you lack overall damage because your mod choices are poor and thus you won't be able to kill anyone.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Your mods are badly placed. Give your Han Solo a Crit Damage primary triangle, that defense primary is absolutely useless on him. You want him to deal as much damage as possible. Same goes for Chewie, you want Chewie to have either an offense or Crit Damage mod-set with a crit damage triangle. Defense triangles are pretty much the worst possible triangle primary stat for this team. Also your team won't be operating at maximum capacity until you're able to get Chewie's Guard on CLS and Han. Right now your C-3PO is extremely weak so Guard will be going to him. C-3PO doesn't take nearly as many turns as CLS so you'll have a lot less overall damage output because Chewie won't be assisting as often. Your team should easily be able to take out Traya teams, but you lack overall damage because your mod choices are poor and thus you won't be able to kill anyone.

Thanks! However I don’t have enough speed on the mods with proper primaries:(
    I know cls is supposed to walk all over traya but I can’t even come close to beating this team
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

I know cls is supposed to walk all over traya but I can’t even come close to beating this team

Don't really need speed on Han and Chewie tbh. Han shoots first. Gets lots of TM from both of his specials, and lots of TM gain from CLS lead and CLS unique. Chewie assists a lot so most of his damage is really coming from the assist damage, not the damage during his turn.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Say again?

https://swgoh.gg/p/723388269/mods/?set_6=1&set_5=1&stat1_16=1

That triangle from Greedo should definately be moved to Han Solo instead. Solo benefits far more from crit dmg. primary than his current defense primary (and Greedo usually benefits more from crit chance primary anway).

I'm sure, you can create decent crit chance / crit dmg or even offense sets with your current mods.

https://swgoh.gg/p/723388269/mods/?set_2=1&stat2_5=1

But ok, you're missing an offense cross and offense arrow for a CC, CD or offense set.

• Thanks guys! I moved some stuff around. I’ll attempt to beat traya later near payout and if it doesn’t work then I’ll have to wait until chewie and 3po are geared up more.