3 speed mods

Hi guys and girls,
What do you guys do with your 3 speed secondary mods? I have loads of them, and they won't ever been used on (good) toons. Do I sell them, or just put them on lesser teams or toons?

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    3 speed on lvl 15?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    3 speed on a lvl 15 mod that is grey or green, slice it.

Any other color, I will sell it.
    A blue with 3 I may slice once to see if it hits speed, but only if it has some other great stat that I would want to use.
  • Until I strike gold with better speed mods I keep them around because 3 speed is better than no speed. It all adds up. But they are the first to switch out when I can upgrade, and then sit waiting for the next time I boost a character.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Assuming it's been taken to Level 12 to check all upgrades:

Grey - SLICE
    Green - SLICE if other stat that upgraded to (2) is critical, like flat offense, flat protection, etc. If not SELL
    Blue - SELL
    Purple - SELL

Strategy has worked well. Most decently levelled characters that actually have mods in my inventory are +50-60 speed, the higher invested ones are about +70-80 and my most-used teams have most if not all characters between +80 and +100. Several mod sets+100 and a few between +110-140.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I sliced a 3 to a 9 once. Just about fell out of my chair! :D

I keep em around but don't upgrade them unless I lack a better 4+ speed option with the stats I want.