Mods once again

So I would really love to get some tips on mods...normally I make the challenges and then upgrade Greys to 12 green to 9 blue to 6 and purple to 4 if it has speed I will bring it to 15 and slice it...but this really sucks on my resources and I get mods for like 3 or 4 speed but I want my Arenateam to be faster t0jcov1247jm.jpg
1s2e2fslo9u9.jpg
o7qh5fdn675b.jpg
x99hvbaihuab.jpg
03yvrqtg216w.jpg
ezovy1cd1n9j.jpg
s7kqla062o2k.jpg
k6ygjm95lu6s.jpg
stic4rkh5mhp.jpg
or3q5rn5aa7o.jpg

Replies

• That is a very fast Thrawn
  • Yeah well I could Mike him like 12 or 13 points faster but then my other Arenateam members would lose some speed would that be good? I mean thrawn could just give others 100%turnmeter...but then my buffdispel on sion my cooldowndecrease on Nihilus and my vader and my stuns on palp would be slower
  • But thanks
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Well it depends on how fast your enemies are and how high you want to climb.

Personally I think Thrawn should be your fastest and Vader second. Unless you are facing a lot of Rebels then Vader should be fastest. A fast vader gets your TM engine running. A fast Thrawn allows you to choose which one of your characters goes first, or to fracture someone. So if you are faster than your enemies at your current rank that is fine, but you should strive to get Thrawn faster, even if its at the expense of speed on someone else (not Vader).

The faster your Thrawn, the higher you can climb.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    If you are facing high tenacity teams like Bastilla or Revan - Thrawn should be fastest.