Missing Accuracy in stats

Juzz
366 posts Member
All the characters have their evasion value listed but none have the accuracy listed.
That makes me think that the value is the same for all characters.
But what is the value?
Is it 100%?, is is 98% (mirroring the 2% evasion value)?
From experience, if it is not 100% for chars, it is not lower than 92% as With R2 in team adding 10% accuracy, the evaded attacks and abilities is nil.
Is it greater for ships? As many have found ships tend to evade more often.

It would be great to have a clarification on Accuracy value from the Developers. Thank you
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain

Replies

• I believe base accuracy is always 0. Any added accuracy then directly counters the enemy's evasion.

Eg if you have base accuracy and the enemy has 35% evasion, you have a 65% chance to hit. Slap a 30% accuracy mod on and that goes up to 95%.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    It might actually be 100%, and is negated by evasion. Otherwise, the Accuracy Down debuff wouldn't make much sense if the only sources of accuracy are mods and Accuracy Up.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Could be 0 instead of 100. Depends on how is it coded to act.

It could be 100, then substracting evasion to known if you hit
    It could be 0, and acts as a counter measure to evasion only. Evasion-accuracy should be equal or higher than 0 in any case.The accuracy down would be: 2%-(-15%) = 17% so very char the debuffed char tries to attack have 17% evasion

Anyway, if there’s a fixed number for every char/ship, I think it should be known.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i think it's safe to assume every character has 100% accuracy.
    without buffs/modding which influences accuracy or evasion that would mean toons are actually only 98% accurate, but that's due to the 2% base dodge/deflection chance.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Under physical offense and special offense is the accuracy stat, which is always 0% and only increased by mods outside of battle
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Under physical offense and special offense is the accuracy stat, which is always 0% and only increased by mods outside of battle

I guess I’m blind :/