7* Hounds tooth done, should I continue for Jango?

Hi guys,
As the title says, I'm unsure if it's worth the time/energy to grind Jango to 7*? (He's currently 0/100).

I already have Chewie...

The alternative is moving on to Mother Talzin...

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Do you think you'll ever use him?

If not, it'd be a waste of energy. He's a good toon, but if your BH serve your needs as is there's little point of further investment
  • Comatose
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Good for 3vs3 and territory war
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Jango is a good toon. At some point you will probably want to 7* him and you will get bonus Shard store currency in the process.

Whether that point is now or later depends on your goals and priorities. 0/100 is a good time to make that decision. :)
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Do you think you'll ever use him?

If not, it'd be a waste of energy. He's a good toon, but if your BH serve your needs as is there's little point of further investment

I honestly don't know... BH's Arent really viable in arena and the ones I have can complete the BH TB mission... I can't complete the Nest mission in galactic bounties II, but since my nest is already 65/85 Jango wouldn't make much difference here...

So It'd mostly be for GA and collection purposes I guess...

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    TB, TW, GA, various events, cool factor etc. Just sayin'. Bounty Hunters are the Swiss army knives of SWGoH. ;)
  • Yes. Jango lead and Bossk lead i switch back and forth with depending on what i'm doing. His lead gives you 2x as many turns vs. Traya in p.3 STR. I've been impressed with Jango. His blaster does sounds a little weird though
  • Yes. Jango lead and Bossk lead i switch back and forth with depending on what i'm doing. His lead gives you 2x as many turns vs. Traya in p.3 STR. I've been impressed with Jango. His blaster does sounds a little weird though

I'm currently using BH's in the ST raid, but TBH I am really dissappointed in the numbers they are putting out... That's also why I'm considering going straight for Mother T, as her and her crew will most likely put out larger numbers...
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    A 7* Talzin opens up an event with two zeta components as a reward. I like Jango and I’m farming him alongside my HT but Talzin serms more important in your case.
  • Jango is cool as a character but it's not worth the investment imo

In my opinion BH are better set as a defense team with bossk, boba, dengar / x / x

If you want jango that bad its better to put him in with bossk lead. That's what sucks about BH... if you build up jango as a lead for offense you cripple your bossk lead and it opens up an opportunity for weak teams to wipe out your bossk like NS teams. If boba isn't on your bossk lead team NS will have a MUCH easier time killing it.

If you don't have zeta lead on Bossk. Go ahead and aim for that jango lead if you want. I just think it's a waste of a bossk lead if you have it
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Jango is great, keep going. Besides, you always need more stun cuffs, right?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Jango lead is great in raids and devastating against NS, empire/sith, FO and trooper teams in GA/TW
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    There are also cuffs on that node, just to keep in mind.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    This is a pretty easy question.

Do you want Jango?

If yes, continue. If no, don't.

Personally I'm just slow-farming a shard or two occasionally when I burn up the attempts on my higher priority farms. I'm much more excited about Aurra and Embo than I am about Jango.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Start the farm, finish the farm.
  • I'm in same boat as OP, don't really know how much investment I want to put into it, I can stop his farm and go after the BH ships in LS nodes as that is about the only toons I have left on LS nodes except Kennic but don't really care much for him either. HMF seems like it would be better investment as I have Chewie.
  • CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I finished HT with Jango at just 5 stars... Finished it as he seems to be a good BH by all accounts

Got shard currency and cuffs too.
    I need loads of cuffs atm :/
  • I've been lucky so far

Jango is currently 25/100
    HT is currently 26/100
  • I’d say put him somewhere a little lower on your priorities, work on your “needed” farms (Revan, expected Darth Revan, etc) first. The only thing you’re going to need that extra star for is raids (where he’s not that critical) and G12. Most of his work can be done without being 7* (like galactic bounties).
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Personally I'm just slow-farming a shard or two occasionally when I burn up the attempts on my higher priority farms. I'm much more excited about Aurra and Embo than I am about Jango.
    You should probably get more excited about Jango. He is Embo-level badass. >:)
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    My Jango has been sidelined 36 shards short of 7*. If I have any energy left over at the end of the day, he gets farmed. However, I have Dark Bastila, Juhani, IG-2000, XB, and the Sith Bomber that are all ahead of him at the moment. I do three regular energy refreshes a day, so I generally have one or two sims to throw at Jango at the end of day. Once one of the above farms get finished, Jango will be back in the rotation, but at this point, he isn't my priority after I finished HT.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Yes. Bossk Boba Jango Dengar + 1. This squad would be work well at TW and GA.
    Great BH toon, he is. You should farm him.
  • If it's a choice between Talzin and Jango, go with Talzin. If you're able to do both, I would go ahead and finish Jango. You already have him at 6* so why not finish the farm? He's an excellent BH toon.
  • At 0/100 he's close enough to finish that if you need him for some event in the future, you can finish the farm with minimal crystal expendature. I'd say leave him on the bottom of your farm list.
  • Neo43
    26 posts Member
    My team bounty Hunter team consists of jango lead with boba, zam, IG88, and greedo. Unmodded this badass team deals 1.8 mil damage to ST raid and keeps me steady in the top 450 in arena and holds relentlessly in Grand arena. Jango is worth it.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    hardvig wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    As the title says, I'm unsure if it's worth the time/energy to grind Jango to 7*? (He's currently 0/100).

I already have Chewie...

The alternative is moving on to Mother Talzin...

Jango is key for defeating Night sisters in GA. Sure there are other teams but him and Boba get around taunt and can kill toons and prevent them from reviving. He was literally designed as a counter to NS. Run him under Bossk lead with Boba and Dengar. Doesn't matter who your 5th is, any BH will work.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    You should probably get more excited about Jango. He is Embo-level badass. >:)

Fair enough. I mostly want Aurra and Embo for HSTR phase 3, though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Yes. End of argument.
  • Op it depends on your roster. Since jango was added later we all had to make the same choice.

I decided to continue the farm and recently got him 7*G12. While I didn’t add a zeta yet on jango(which I will eventually do), I can say he is a pretty decent toon and I like using him very much.