Qi'ra ability clarification, bugged or WAI?

At the end of each turn, if any single enemy suffered more than one Critical Hit this turn, Qi'ra becomes Prepared and gains 5% Turn Meter and Health Steal Up for 1 turn. Each other ally that attacked this turn also gains Health Steal Up for 1 turn.

So finally got her up and running, though her health is low, and did some testing.

The way the wording is in this ability seems to be very misleading to say the least, or it is bugged. I mean if they were referring to "her turn" it would have been easy and more clear to say that, but instead all we have is "each turn". So a few times I made sure to crit the same toon more than once, and at the end of her turn, or any turn, she did NOT become prepared.

So, is it really trying to say that, "During her turn if any single enemy suffered more than one crit"?? So the only way another toon will get the health steal then is if she uses her assist ability and at least 2 toons crit then correct? She can get it from her basic which attacks twice, which did happen for me.

TIA

Replies

• Yes the is wording is misleading.

Yes, everything you said is correct. Also happens when chewie guards her/assists her. And when young han assists(think he has that in his unique).
  • I'm not sure where your confusion lies. What did you do to test that the ability isn't working? You said you scored 2 crits on the same enemy, but how did that happen? Where did the two crits come from?

I haven't paid as much attention to her ability as I should, in part because I've been more focused on getting prepared than getting the health steal, but because my Qi'ra is modded for crit chance, she almost always gets prepared when she uses her basic attack, I don't need other characters to trigger it. However, there have been times that she has become prepared on another character's turn. Vandor Chewbacca attacks twice with his special attack. When both attacks crit, Qi'ra becomes prepared.

I don't think the ability is misworded - I think it's just difficult to get two crits in a single turn on the same enemy. Most characters attack only once or they attack all enemies once. During these turns, you will never trigger her ability. You need an attack that attacks twice (Qi'ra's basic or Vandor Chewbacca's basic) or you need another character to assist. Not only that, but both attacks must crit. As mentioned above, Young Han Solo's zeta gives him a 70% chance to assist a scoundrel while he is prepared. This should drastically increase the number of times you see Qi'ra's ability trigger and you see other characters getting health steal. I'll look more into it today or tomorrow and make sure that if, for example, Young Han assists Young Lando during Young Lando's turn, then Qi'ra, Han, and Lando should all get health steal up.
  • It can happen on any characters turn. I’ve run her with Han in the past and it will trigger on his opening double tap.
  • Tested it right now with Han and Chewie. Han double taps and Chewie assists.. She got her prepared...
  • Thanks all that clarifies it perfect, and happy to know it is not just on her turn great.