Sith trooper

So recently I unlocked sith trooper, I never farmed him, but through a whole year and a half playing the game, I got the 50 shards needed to unlock him. I also happened to have placed a zeta on Palpatines leader ability. So my question is if I can get sith trooper to around g10-g11, could I run a Palpatine led sith team? Is he still viable as a taunting tank?

Also just for knowledge sake, I already have a CLS team and I'm able to reach top 400-300 and I have my bounty hunters ready for the chewy event so I'm unsure which team I could work on now.

Replies

• I think it could work and even if you don't use him in squad arena....in GA you can use him in a sith team with traya or zMaul and then Palp with empire
  • For arena I would use cls but maybe when Darth Revan or Darth Malak or whatever is coming the meta could shift to sith and then you might want sith trooper geared uo
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I loved Sith Trooper when he cane out, he was perfect under my Nihilus lead for about a year, and then that team sort of fell off the map. Mine is still undergeared, but I use him occasionally. He’s always been one of my favorites.