36519 posts Member
    Carrie is no longer at CG.

I don't know who John Salera is.

None of them will answer though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Upgrayedd_VIII
    265 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    @CG_TopHat, @CG_SvenGG, @CG_vyeking, @CG_Cyanides, @CG_SBCrumb: Can we PLEASE get a 24-hour review period added to all Territory Battles? This is a tool officers need
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Carrie is no longer at CG.

I don't know who John Salera is.

None of them will answer though.

John Salera is (was?) one of the producers.
    Can we please get a 24-hour review period added to all Territory Battles? This is a tool officers need

They are well aware of the request, no need to necro your thread to bring it up again.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/215023/developer-q-a-10-2/p1
    Q: Why is there no review period for Territory Battles, like there is for Territory Wars and Grand Arena Championships? A review period would be very helpful to guild leadership and extremely welcome
    A: CG_Tophat - The simple answer is we didn't build one. We built Territory Battles first. We learned alot building TB and as we built TW and GAC we realized that more people would want to review combat results in TW and GAC. As we built those systems we made sure to include a review. Only recently (last six months) have we gotten what I would call a significant number of requests for it. It's on our backlog of things to get to, but it's not currently being worked on.

However, we don't have one (and they aren't working on one) because of the way they coded TB. It is a 6 day event. If they were capable of doing a review period, they would have been able to actually give us the shorter TB phases they promised with Geo. But, it's CG, so they can't, and they won't bother spending time on it.
  • Thanks @StarSon. I missed that they finally acknowledged this in a Q&A. I'm going to keep making noise on this though periodically until it's implemented. I've been after this for quite a while
  • Our guild concur /Kim -league of warriors
  • Please add a 24 hour review period for TB
  • Still wanting this :(
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    You have 1 minute to review!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Coat tail riders rejoice!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Still hoping to see a 24-hour review period introduced to Territory Battles. The current TB will end in 25 minutes and all stats will vanish with it :(
  • Can we please get a 24 review period added after Territory Battle ends and the ability for Officers to set commands 24 hours before TB starts?
  • Requested years ago, and hundreds of times...... :(
  • I would love this feature as well.

It's been years. Why was so easy to code TW to have the 24-hour review period over TB?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I would love this feature as well.

It's been years. Why was so easy to code TW to have the 24-hour review period over TB?

Because it's a separate thing that they coded from the begging with the ability. They done messed up with TB and they've hard-coded it to be a 6 day event. Apparently that time frame is so ingrained into TB that it's just not feasible to add another phase. This is always why Geo has 36 hour phases instead of 24.
  • Please please please add the 24-hour review period for officers! The ability to set commands in the 24 hours before TB actually starts would be really helpful too